Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Falk Navigator PE & speed camera database
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Falk Navigator PE & speed camera database

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arnie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Falk Navigator PE & speed camera database Reply with quote

Hi,
Just got my first GPS, a bundled Falk Navigator with a Handheld "MyGuide" pocket PC running Microsoft OS. Bought cheap at LIDL. Pretty happy with it so far.

I'm hoping that I can get the speed camera database onto it and working. Maybe it only works with Tom Tom and Garman. Any tips would be helpful as I'm new to all this.

Thanks,
Arnie
London, UK
jez09uk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: re:speed camera database Reply with quote

hi,
i had the same problem finding a program that would work with falk navigator, but after searching on the internet i found a program called [b]"poiobserver". this program will notify you of points of interest, and display information about gps co-ordinates,speed etc.
here is the link (website is in german).
http://www.navifriends.com/phpbbForum/viewforum.php?f=50&sid=1f41013c1fae05c014b8b700f94ca996

you have to become registered (free), then you can download the programs.[/quote]
Arnie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: POI edit Reply with quote

Thanks, Have downloaded but not spent anytime on figuring out what to do. I'll have a go soon.

Arnie
hass
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI IVE BEEN TO THE LINK BUT ITS IN GERMAN I DONT UNDERSTAND IT CAN SUM 1 PLZ GIVE ME DA DIRECT LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD. THANKS HASS
Arnie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: No German No Problem Reply with quote

My German isn't great but I figured out this much.

Go to the page:
http://www.navifriends.com/navifriends/Basics/NaviFriendsMain.htm

Login

Then the links at the side of the page for the following are useful:
POIs
POIBatcher
POIConfigurator+
POIConfigurator
POI:Observer
VirtCom
Weitere Tools
Fertige POIs

The "Download hier klicken" link will lead to the download page:
http://www.navifriends.com/phpbbForum/viewtopic.php?t=1368

Arnie
etters
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: re:speed camera database Reply with quote

jez09uk wrote:
hi,
i had the same problem finding a program that would work with falk navigator, but after searching on the internet i found a program called [b]"poiobserver". this program will notify you of points of interest, and display information about gps co-ordinates,speed etc.
here is the link (website is in german).
http://www.navifriends.com/phpbbForum/viewforum.php?f=50&sid=1f41013c1fae05c014b8b700f94ca996

you have to become registered (free), then you can download the programs.
[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have the same problem as you had, I am now on the page to download the program but it says that it is not available until 17th Sept i am going away to Spain on the 10th of this month and would like it very much, I have registered but still cannot download, any chance that you could send it to me at my Email address, If you cannot do that I will understand.
many thanks anyway
Regards Etters
etters
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone
further to my last post, I have downloaded the poiobsever ok, and then went to navfriends to download the speed camera's for France, but can't for the life of me find the ones that will work with my setup, can anybody please help.
regards

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: