Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Another TT Customer Support Response To A Problem...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Another TT Customer Support Response To A Problem...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeedCam
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Another TT Customer Support Response To A Problem... Reply with quote

I've been chasing TT Customer Support for an update to the problem I've been experiencing using the 'Navigate To..' in the contacts which has not worked since upgrading to V5.

This is their response:

"Thank you for your email.

"Navigate To" using Outlook contacts was not carried over from version 3."

What makes this even more stupid is that the same long had references to 2nd line asking for screenshots, and trying to identify the cause, in addition I had mentioned that it was not my Outlook Contacts data at fault as the same contacts work perfectly with TT Mobile....I have asked why they ship a CAB file that installs and provides this functionallity ? ? ?
peterc10
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes it even more stupid is that it may not be correct (unless they ship different versions of TT5).

I have an Ipaq running PPC2003 and TT5. When I go into my Contacts list (synced from Outlook) I hold the stylus on a contact and amongst the options that then come up are "show address on map" and "navigate to", both of which were put there by TT5. And they work - as long as you were careful with how you wrote the address in the first place - when you choose either TT5 opens and does what it says.

However I understand from an earlier thread that this does not work with Palm based systems.
aj2052
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: contacts Reply with quote

I agree with last posting, My contacts "navigate to" works fine on my Mio 168 running tt5

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: