Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Voice Help
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Voice Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndGPS
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Voice Help Reply with quote

hi people, may sound like a silly question but i have made my own voice files
and the files are Data71.chk and FRAM.vif are these file names ok?, or do I have to change them, and if so what names to? and also where exactly do i put these files on the ttg
(data71.chk is special male so hopefuly it wont erase any other voices)

Thanks Andgps
tomtomthumb
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
hi people, may sound like a silly question but i have made my own voice files
and the files are Data71.chk and FRAM.vif are these file names ok?, or do I have to change them, and if so what names to? and also where exactly do i put these files on the ttg
(data71.chk is special male so hopefuly it wont erase any other voices)

Thanks Andgps

hi mate you need to put these in the voice folder on the ttg, when the go is connected either by sd card directly or by the usb cable you can go to my computer and it should show as removable storage and may have a piture of a ttg, just d clik this and it will come up with a list of folders
just find the voice folder and open that then drag and drop or copy past the files into it easy!
if you dont alredy have a backup of your card you'd better make one just in case somethig goes wrong.
as for the naming of the files just change the vif file to data71.vif same as the dadta71.chk, you can name them upto 99 and down to 01 i think, but if you name the files 60 it will not show in the voice select menu, don't know why this is? anyone know?
i've tried the voices without the vif file and they still work, so if anyone knows what the vif file actualy does please let me know

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: