Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - navman 510..
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

navman 510..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
200sxspeedfreak
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: navman 510.. Reply with quote

hi new member.. i just brought a navman 510 and i was in the process of installing the camera poi and then for some daft reason i deleted the maps already on the 510... Now my problem is i don't have any maps on the sat nav Crying or Very sad I tried to re- enstall the maps but it appears there still on the mms card... comes up with memory full. Question. How do i get them to re appear on the 510.?
Oldboy
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using Smartdesk, I would try to delete a map. Use N. Ireland as the file is smaller. Then re-install N. Ireland.

I've known someone who had this problem when it couldn't see any maps, and doing the above they all appeared. (And no, I don't know why!)

TT 910 V7.903: Europe Map v1045
TT Via 135 App 12.075: Europe Map v1120
200sxspeedfreak
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll give it a try.. were do you find the product codes..? are they the numbers on the back side of the cd cases.?
Dilemma
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use activesync and browse to your icn's SD card. View the contents of the Navman folder and delete entire contents of your map directory. Insert disc 1 of your maps and then select the ones you need and click on the map menu and chose add to iCN. If the maps do not show that the maps are already registered then use the "recover registration fron Navman" option, under the tools menu. This should put all the maps back on your card.

If you ever delete the entire contents of your SD card then look on the Navman website under technical support and look for question (UK 104). Sorry unable to put a direct link to the question as no page address information displayed on the FAQ pages. This then gives a link to download a file to rebuild your SD card less for any maps.[/url]
200sxspeedfreak
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sound advice.. i just went out and brought a 512mb card and started from scratch.! cheers for the time thou.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: