Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - OMG Working: Traffic Updates with XDA2i, GPRS and iMate ROM
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

OMG Working: Traffic Updates with XDA2i, GPRS and iMate ROM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluebottle
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: OMG Working: Traffic Updates with XDA2i, GPRS and iMate ROM Reply with quote

Guys and Girls,
I have been trying to get my XDA2i and TT5 to work when downloading Traffic Updates via GPRS. Up until today every time I used the GPRS connection to update Traffic it froze!

Well not now!!!

I have just installed the iMate ROM
ROM 1.11.00 WWE
01/27/05
1.11.144 WWE

And it works fully!

However! When I initially installed it and TT5 I tried to update traffic without my GPS Bluetooth Reciever paired and established with the XDA2i. The first time I tried to update the Traffic it Froze!!

I then paired my XDA2i with the Tomtom (old) Bluetooth Reciever and ran TT5 (5.0), it found the GPS reciver almost instantly (after approx 5 secs) I tried the Traffic Updates once again. Hey presto it worked, every time I did it it worked. I haven't tried driving anywhere yet though but at least it works at this stage.

I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks

Lee

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: