Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - usual tomtom support
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

usual tomtom support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbartlett
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: usual tomtom support Reply with quote

note the time frame from my original question to them actually getting round to fobbing me off..

i shall be writing to tomtom direct for a refund...not fit for purpose -enough is enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NO WAY IS THIS ANSWERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i SHALL BE SENDING A LETTER TO ALL THE DIRECTORS OF THIS COMPANY TO REGISTER A FULL COMPLAINT.

YOU SENT ME AN OFFHAND REPLY TO 'UPDATE NAVIGATOR 5' BUT IT'S A POCKETPC PATCH FOR YOUR ****E SOFTWARE WHEN I STATE I HAVE A PALM.

THIS PATCH FOR YOUR ****TY BUG RIDDEN SOFTWARE SPECIFICALLY STATES DO NOT USE IF USING PALM..!!!!WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS

NOT ONLY THAT BUT NONE OF THE FIXES ADDRESS ANY OF MY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ****E SOFTWARE...DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMTOM IS THE WORST, MOST POORLY SUPPORTED SOFTWARE I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO USE.
Response21/07/2005 10.21 AM Dear Mr bartlett,

A bug-fix update is now available for Navigator 5. Please see our website to download.

http://www.tomtom.com/support/rightnow.php?Page=http://62.250.17.58/cgi-bin/uk.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3361

With best regards,

The TomTom Customer Support Team Customer19/07/2005 08.33 PM i have bought a bigger 256 card to use the larger map file -I now find that it hangs on hotsync every time and hence no maps..

please feel fee to answer... Customer16/07/2005 07.43 PM also the full post code doesn't work.. just get < sign or back

are these related..? Customer13/07/2005 05.49 PM Hi guy's

I am upping to 5 from 3 and the only problem i'm having is that it has now renamed the 'contacts' file to 'contacts navigator' and incorporated it as part of navigator and as I use one of the buttons as a quick start it just brings up my contacts rather than tomtom

Not too sure what I have to do from here..

Cheers

Richard

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: