Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Totalpda.co.uk
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Totalpda.co.uk
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevenGourlay
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear that my department are doing there job :-) thanks for the feedback Turfman.
DrBasil
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: AVOID this bunch of jokers Reply with quote

They lie about warranties, take ages to deliver, had to fax them my credit card bill, was lied to again, just avoid them altogether, there are better companies out there that are cheeper too, so dont even try totalpda - your wasting your time.

Trust me.

There is one good thing that came out of Glasgow - Total PDA or Franz Ferdinand???

You guessed it - Franz Ferdinand.

Total PDA are a load of rubbish.
joeninety
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was happy to buy through TotalPDA after reading some of the good posts about them on here but was worried when i read yours DrBasil. i have to say though my goods arrived first thing this morning on time and i couldnt be happier with the service.

P.S. i didnt have to fax ID as my goods were delivered to billing address...no problems.

merry christmas all :D
Team225
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem is getting through to their sales team... took me 45 mins the other day only to find they didnt have what i wanted in stock!

Christmas = understaffed i guess
Googlebot
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My iPAQ came from PDA and I had no problems with them at all. They did manage to drop the price a little from their listed one as well which is always good.

So great service and very quick delivery. The delivery was by the PO's Specail Delivery which works out chepae than their normal carrier as well Smile I did feal £11.75 (or what ever their normal delivery is) a bit on the steep side, but I guess it's insured.
DrBasil
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Stock and delivery charges Reply with quote

You do have to be careful about their "stock" on the website as its not live up to date systen they have, and they like to say things are in stock when they are not just to make you buy it!!

Also their delivery costs are so expensive. They will charge you £15 to delivery a PDA that only costs them under £5 with citylink!! Now I see where they make their money from!"

Yes, its insured, but so is Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I could go on and on about that bad things about Total PDA and how they think they are so good and such a big company, but they arent.

Try to avoid them if you can.
killbill
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Basil

When i ordered over the phone i was given the option of either courier service next day or royal mail special delivery. I have had good service from totalpda and would recommend them, maybe you have been unlucky? One of the main reasons I bought from totalpda was that they offer telephone support which I need cause am not the brightest and don’t want to send thousands of emails when a 5min chat can normally short my problem out,

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: