Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Good after sales service -PDAMODS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Good after sales service -PDAMODS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry6479
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Good after sales service -PDAMODS Reply with quote

I have ordered a wrong product for my ipaq 2210 which was replaced after calling up customer service -GOOD AND TIMELY SERVICE OFFERED

THANKS TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT VERY HELPFUL-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR SATNAV SYSTEM

UNIQUENESS: If you are not sure abt the product to order jus call up customer service very helpful.
Maxi
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry6479, please accept my apologies for the following if you are a genuine new member and welcome to the boards.

HOWEVER, call me cynical but this thread is extremely well timed concidering theres a thread a couple of posts down giving PDAMods a bit of a grilling. This Foum is becoming a battle between those that seem to have had previous problems with PDAMods and countless, single posting, "new members" that sing the companies praises.

PocketGPSWorld is a great site, and many people find these baords extremely helpful, so if you are not a genuine new member PLEASE STOP HIJACKING OUR BOARDS.

Maybe it is just me being cynical, what does everyone else think?
larry6479
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Personal opinion-NOT TO DEBATE Reply with quote

This is not fake but to be honest this is my personal opinion about their service as a buyer.

No company in the market will have 100% satisfied customers and if any company has that will be the best company in the WORLD.

So there is no point in bringing in my personal opinion for debate.
Maxi
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said larry, apologies if you are a genuine new member and I look forward to reading further postings in the future....
MKontic
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: sounds suspicious to me! Reply with quote

I bought a GPS system from PDAMODS last year and I can't say I was too impressed. I had an iPAQ 3870 at the time and ordered a wired system that plugs into the cigatette lighter. Without hearing a recording of the conversation with PDAMODS, I cannot guarantee anything, but i'm fairly certain I ordered a connector for a 3870. However, what came was something else. When I called them they said they don't make mistakes and that I must have ordered the wrong thing! Is that good customer service??? Cheeky s**s! Further, they said I would have to pay for the return postage of the incorrect product! After some arguement, they finally cracked and said they would send a refund of the postage if I enclosed the receipt... which they duly did... IN CASH (coins stuck to a piece of paper) IN AN ENVELOPE!!!

Further, the winscreen mount that I got with it was so flimsy, it broke within a couple of months... absolute garbage! I know it's not their product, but they're selling it... and it's cheap rubbish. I have since had a new windscreen mount from GPSFORLESS and it's 1000% better (and I meant 1000%). I've also had 3 BT338 receivers, 3 winscreen mounts and a vent mount from them for friends with no complaints.
jguiver
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a Mio 168 + IGB SD Card + TomTom Navigator at around 10:45 on a Friday night on line. Arrived Tuesday 08:30. Sorted!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: