Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Is it Charging or Not...?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it Charging or Not...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hereford
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Is it Charging or Not...? Reply with quote

I've recently bought a New TTG 700.

When I bought it i noticed the Battery life was a quarter full, obviously needed a charge to fill the battery indicator.
I then put my charger in and left it for about 2hrs. When i returned to the TT I noticed that the Battery indicator wasn't showing ANY life/Charge in it at all.
To avoice possible memory loss I plugged my go into my car, and the same thing happens..? Am I right in saying that IF you have either charger conectors plugged in the TTG should display the word "Charging" under the battery bar..?

I'm not keen in trying the go without the inCar charger as i wouldn't want the Go to cut off half way through my route due to lack of internal power. I know the Incar charger is for that purpurse but I would only want to use it as a back up supply IF my battery was getting low, as the wires of the charger can be a pain.

Has anyone else noticed this...? Can anyone assist.

Regards
Hereford
howie555
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on my 700 the green light by on/of button comes on and if you go to view route and then route summery you get the battery indicator showing that is charging this applys to both ac & car charger

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: