Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - WHEN WILL NAVMAN LISTEN
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

WHEN WILL NAVMAN LISTEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navman Handhelds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wampots
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: WHEN WILL NAVMAN LISTEN Reply with quote

Navman please listen

We are the customers who buy your product and put you in a position where your product is a market leader, similarly we could purchase another product manufactured by a company that does listen to its customers.

Many people, including myself, have requested that the Navman software is made to work with the trafcam software, i understand that the technical information for this to happen has been requested by trafcam, but is not or cannot be released by Navman at present.

As a customer, i know this applies to many other also, i want this feature and will not wait for ever for this to be made available, should this go on for to long i will ditch the Navman software and go for the tom tom software that will do what is required.

Please advise why this cannot be made possible at the moment and when it will be made available.

Come on Navman dont spoil and top piece of software, LETS MAKE IT WORK!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navman Handhelds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: