Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TTN2 - What is include in the box?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TTN2 - What is include in the box?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueBlood
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: TTN2 - What is include in the box? Reply with quote

Can somebody help, I want to buy TTN2 Benelux version (hardware and software). What I want to know is does the box include everything I need to use TTN2 for navigation? i.e. connection cables etc. I have been told that in addition to TTN2 Navigation (€399) I need to purchase a cable (approx €40) to connect the GPS to my Ipaq 3360. Is this true? or is the cable included in the price? It is not clear what is included in the box on the TomTom site.

Thanks.
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: TTN2 - What is include in the box? Reply with quote

In the main country set box, you will get the receiver, Windscreen suction mount, a vent mount, a dashboard mount, the cradle and the software/maps for that country.

TomTom do say you have to pay extra for the cable, but the way TomTom and other retailers worked this with Navigator 1, is that you purchased the whole setup and then selected the cable you wanted (which was included in the overall price).

Looking at several online retailers, it appears that's still the case, but anyone who has ordered this direct from TomTom or from a retailer may be able to clarify further.

Technically speaking, the cable isn't in the box, it's a seperate box, so this is probably what TomTom are meaning.
BlueBlood
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the reply.

I guess an additional €40 will not break the bank. I just did not won't to get ripped off by the shop.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: