Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - BuyGPSnow - not impressed!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

BuyGPSnow - not impressed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jigsaw
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: BuyGPSnow - not impressed! Reply with quote

I ordered a Globalsat 338 last week, using my (UK) credit card, but delivery to my Brother in the US. twenty four hours after I order, I get an e-mail telling me that the order was on hold, because they don't accept non - US credit cards without verification. They requested the phone number for the bank and the billing address ( this had already been supplied on the order). There was no mention on the order about this policy, and when I asked why they didn't automatically ask for this information when the order was placed the question was ignored. I supplied the information Friday morning (US time)

This morning (GMT) i notice the order has disappeared from their system, This afternoon I get an e-mail saying they can't deliver to an address other than the billing address and they've cancelled the order ( not given me an option to change the order). I know this is a common policy, but why offer boxes for delivery address and billing address if they have to be the same!!

I could have got my brother to use his card (US issued and same address) but they've closed the order and have no more in stock at the moment!

All e-mails are addressed to "Dear valued customer" but right now I feel anything but!

NOT IMPRESSED Evil or Very Mad
Jigsaw
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Within 40 minutes of posting a comment in their support forum at Aximsite.com I have had a response from their sales team and they are working on resolving the issue. I'll let you know how it goes!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: