Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - CF Globalsat BC-307+tomtom3 slow and delay is that normal?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

CF Globalsat BC-307+tomtom3 slow and delay is that normal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icey186
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: CF Globalsat BC-307+tomtom3 slow and delay is that normal? Reply with quote

i just got my compact flash GPS Globalsat BC-307 using tomtom 3 (v.3.03) on a ipaq H2210, everything thing is setup and running but when actually on navigating......is very slow, is seem 10 seconds delay, even i got 7+ reception, even im only doing 30mph, that mean i already passed the turning ( i have tested at my local area), wonder is this normal with Compact Flash GPS, i have TomTom original wired receiver before is working perfect....PLEASE HELP!!!
Steve999
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

You need to check your GPS settings. The BC-307 has Sirf capability and you may be running on Sirf. You need to run on NMEA.

If you have accidentally at any time selected Sirf, your GPS MAY need resetting back to factory settings and you can do this using Winfast Navigator.

Check through some previous postings in these forums - others have posted regarding the same issue.

Steve
Nissan Connect
icey186
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thank you sooooooo much Steve is working perfect now, Thanks Laughing

Anyone thinking buying a Pocket PC GPS, im very recommended ipaq h2210 + Globalsat CF BC-307 GPS + TomTom, is ver easy to set up and really wired free, actually no wired needed if you use it for a short distance, battery power, all just in car charger for the PDA.
zeus68
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Aggree Reply with quote

I agree with you. I have an ipaq 2210 and the above setup. I drive a minival all day so it works a treat. I just hope my pda holder would arrve soon

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: