Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TTM on other size cards... and other phones.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TTM on other size cards... and other phones.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisbpreston
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: TTM on other size cards... and other phones. Reply with quote

Hi all,

Please excuse my lazyness (sp) and spelling but it is early on a saturday and I'm hung over Embarassed (need TT to tell my head where my brain is ! - do they do that as a POI - probably develop a stutter anyway)

Back to the point in hand...

Just wondered if anybody has successfully transfered the TTM software to a larger MMC card (i.e. 512 Mb or 1Gb [do 1 Gig cards work on 6600?])

I'm really limited to how much stuff (no not filthy pron you naughty people) I can store on my phone now as I was an avid user of the 6600.

ALSO ! One last thing - am I tied down to using TTM on my 6600 now or will it port over to any other Nokia phones in the future. I realise it's all to do with the symbian based platform...

Cheers all and again sorry if this is covered on another forum/thread.
Swampylee
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I hope you've recovered from the handover :D

I have a 6600 with TTM and a 1GB Kingmax MMC card. I copied the software over to the new 1GB MMC and all worked without a problem.

If you want a (relatively) cheap 1GB Kingmax then try http://www.emartbuy.com/itemDetail.aspx?itemId=100

They are doing them for £50 + VAT and the service I received was fast and efficient.
Regards, Swampylee

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: