Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - POI Warner
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

POI Warner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Handhelds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halli
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: POI Warner Reply with quote

I let my battery get too low on the ALDI Pocket PC and lost both Medion Navigator and POI Warner.

I've managed to reload Medion but I would appreciate if someone could advise me, in simple steps, how to re-load POI Warner.

Thanks

Halli
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Halli

It's been months, but i think that when you got POI-Warner you downloaded the file from there web site and then making sure your Pocket PC is connected to your main PC via ActiveSync you double click the file to install it, you should have received an email when you registered it with the activation codes required, you will need to enter that.

Try it and see what happens.

Regards

PocketGps
wildduck
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afraid to say that I'm in a similar position. I've got my registration for POI-Warner, but going onto the website has just confused me. Do I need to know what version of Navigator is on my 1994 Medion Aldi PPC? Does it matter? How do I find this out? Going into Help in the program doesn't seem to say.

I don't seem to be able to find any way of downloading POI-Warner, and anyway assume I will have to remember how to get ActiveSync working. I just detest this stupid Microsoft OS, with its utter inflexibility and the assumption that Outlook is on the main machine.

Any chance of anyone pointing me at the instructions for re-loading POI-Warner? I know I look stupid
wildduck
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To follow up in case it helps anyone, what I was doing wrong was firstly not going down the pay-us-your-money route on the POI-Warner site to download the unregistered file, and then not understanding that you have to open, rather than save and then run the setup file.

Now for the next stage.......

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Handhelds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: