Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Am I mistaken.... (Send Google locations to TomTom)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I mistaken.... (Send Google locations to TomTom)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erdalstomtom
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Am I mistaken.... (Send Google locations to TomTom) Reply with quote

Am I mistaken in thinking that last month I could send locations to my TomTom 730 from Google maps and that this month I can't??
What has changed?? TomTom says that this is only possible with the XX40 series! But I'm sure that not so long ago, I could send addresses to favourites on my TT!
Am I going mad or wot?? Question Question Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anita
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was only businesses, not private addresses, that you could send to your GPS, and that option is still available in Google maps. I haven't checked that it still works, though.
Samsung Galaxy S21
richard345
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It still works for Business addresses, but not private addresses. I had a long debate with TT Support about the definition of a 'Business' though and I'm still not really clear about it.
erdalstomtom
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must have been dreaming or having a bad hair day (not much there) but it seems to have corrected itself now!
Furthermore, you can add private addresses by clicking on the "send" in the box above rather than the tab which appears. Three labels there: Print, Send, Link
Thanks for your responses. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: