Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - ICN 510 MAPS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

ICN 510 MAPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy3665
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: ICN 510 MAPS Reply with quote

I've just got a iCN510 but when I turn it on no maps load and the screen that should have the map on is just grey, does anyone know what might be wrong?
Gee-Pee
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ICN 510 MAPS Reply with quote

andy3665 wrote:
I've just got a iCN510 but when I turn it on no maps load and the screen that should have the map on is just grey, does anyone know what might be wrong?

Do you have the software to go with the iCN510 ? Have you connected it to your PC so see what (if any) maps are loaded. Have you got the SD card with the device and is it loaded? Have you tried a soft reset (Press the sylus into the hole on the top of the device). If not try a hard reset (Turn off the device with the power off/on switch at the back - wait a minute then turn it on again). You should be asked to accept the agreement, then if the maps are loaded on the device, you should see a green progress bar and everything should load.
andy3665
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: iCN 510 MAPS Reply with quote

I don't have the CD that came with the navman as its second hand, the hands do show in the options but don't load and I can't select them as there in red
Gee-Pee
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: iCN 510 MAPS Reply with quote

andy3665 wrote:
I don't have the CD that came with the navman as its second hand, the hands (?) do show in the options but don't load and I can't select them as there in red

You will need the CD. See if you can get it from the seller. If not, as the device is now a little dated, try contacting Navman either by email from their web site or by 'phone - they might sell you one. (01293 780 950).
You should also download a iCN510/520 user manual from their web site as that will be very useful to you to understand how to use the device.

Have a search through this forum as I think I have seen a similar problem to your own recently.
andy3665
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: MISSING MAPS Reply with quote

I do have 9 map files on there but I think I'm missing a "basemap", how can this be sorted?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: