Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Road Angel Nav 6000, not impressed
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Road Angel Nav 6000, not impressed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legohead
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Road Angel Nav 6000, not impressed Reply with quote

When my Nuvi went back for a refund with next to useless TMC operation, thought I'd take a look at the new Road Angel Navigator 6000 as it looks quite a small well featured bit of kit on the posters.

I've been through a few Sat navs recently due to various problems, but this was the most dissapointing, unintuitive menu system, extremely slow to the point I kept thinking it had locked up.
The mounting bracket was quite unsightly as well, which is a shame as first impressions of the actual unit as you take it out of the box was its very solidly made, and feels a quality item.

Needless to say I didn't buy it. Anyone else had a play yet? or got any views with it in use

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: