Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom Nav 5 hangs when deviating from route
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom Nav 5 hangs when deviating from route
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbrails
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: TomTom Navigator 5 Lock Up Reply with quote

I was pleased to find this info having not made a lot of progress with TomTom support. It would appear that some of those in this thread have been a little more successful. The only thing I haven't tried is to buy another SD card in the hope that it fixes the problem. I am currently using a standard Sandisk 1GB SD which I would have expected to be OK but so far I've not been able to find its read speed.

My GB MAP WORKS PERFECTLY with almost the max number of POIs. However, I switched to France plus when arriving at Calais recently and it locked up before I had even left the docks! (There are no POIs loaded for that map). It was virtually useless for the whole holiday due to frequent lock ups which usually ocurred at just the wrong time! It follows the map perfectly - it's only when a route is plotted that the problem occurs.

If there's anything else I can try please let me know. I have a perfect test for any suggestions, even in the UK, because if I switch maps to any of the European ones inluding major routes of Europe then it locks up within seconds of leaving a major route and it tries to recalculate.
MarkHewitt
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you are running out of onboard memory? (Not flash memory)
France is a bigger map than UK so may be attempting to use more memory, and failing.
jbrails
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkHewitt wrote:
Perhaps you are running out of onboard memory? (Not flash memory)
France is a bigger map than UK so may be attempting to use more memory, and failing.

You are probably right but if so I've no idea what is using it and TomTom insist it all works with a standard Palm Tungsten T5. I was hoping to prove it was related to map size by finding one smaller than GB with the major roads of western Europe on but they all seem to be bigger. I wish now I had tried it with the Paris city map whilst there but sadly I didn't think of that at the time.
ndy4eva
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not getting any better.... TomTom hasn't released any update since last november... ARGH!!!
machammer
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TomTom Nav 5 hangs when deviating from route Reply with quote

Well, I will add my voice to chorus with the hope that TomTom will step up their efforts to find a solution. I recently bought the Palm GPS car kit for Palm Tungsten T5 (model 3224NA), which includes TomTom Navigator 5. I have a 1 GB Lexar SD card (32X read speed) and am using the Canada map. Like everybody else, my T5 often hangs when a route needs to be re-calculated. This happens either because I deviate from the route, or when the map data is incorrect (all too frequent in Southern Ontario!).

I have tried a hard reset thereby resetting my T5 to its factory default state and re-installing the latest update of Navigator 5. Even though I am running no other software at all on my T5, it still hangs in some instances where N5 recomputes a route. This happens numerous times every time I use it, and my frustration is escalating such that I am nearing the point of throwing my T5 out the window. Grrrr

I reported this problem to TomTom tech support on 8 April and it is now 24 May and still there is no solution in sight. I received one reply on 10 April which simply read:

Quote:
The incident you reported is escalated to our 2nd Line Support Technicians for further research. We will notify you immediately when they have resolved the incident.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

The TomTom Customer Support Team

I suggest we all keep E-mailing TomTom tech support so they can give this serious problem the attention it deserves. Perhaps it's time for a class action suit to wake them up? Grrrr
ndy4eva
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: FYI: TomTom's Responses.. Reply with quote

Response 02/02/2006 09:00 PM
Dear Mr lee,

Thank you for your emails.

I passed this on to a technical colleague and he says that we don't reccomend that you install on the internal memory. However it's great that your tomtom is working.

With best regards,

Customer 01/30/2006 06:35 PM
Hi,
I think I found a solution. I've moved all tomtom related folders (TomTom program & map folders) to my SanDisk UltraII SD card. (I was sure that I tried this before but this time it actually worked well). I tried with TomTom 5.201 it came up with DBCache error message. When I soft-reseted and tried again, it worked fine (suprised!). Then I tried TomTom 5.12, it worked fine as well. There was couple of program that ran on memory all the time (font4os5, and korean support program). I change couple of settings there and found the combination that works.

TomTom still freezes time to time but, it's much more stable and it's usable now then before.

I think it would be better not to support installing TomTom application in INTERNAL (160MB) drive.

Thanks for all your patient.

btw, is there plan to fix dbcache memory error on tomtom 5.201?

Response 01/30/2006 05:53 PM
Dear Mr. Lee,

Many Palm T5 users are using Navigator 5 without reporting the errors that you are experiencing, I being one of them. The T5 and TomTom Navigator 5 combination has been tested thoroughly from our firm. The fact that you are experiencing issues with just one map leads me to believe that it could be caused by either POI’s or settings set in that specific map file. You have ensured us that you have no POI’s installed in the map folder therefore I suggest the following…

Settings information (favorites, home address, etc) are stored in a file that is found in the map folder. It has the same name as the map with the extension .cfg. Please remove this file from your map folder and then start Navigator 5 on your Palm. (Prior to changing anything on your SD card we advise you to make a backup onto your PC). We would also like to suggest that you select the home button, then select "All" from the pull down menu on the upper right hand side of your screen. From there you should be able to see a program called "Files". Open this program and select the "internal" icon on the top right. This will display a list of folders. Could you please send us the list of folders on this screen. This will help us in assisting you further.

If removing the .cfg file did not resolve your issue, then we advise that you begin to review the software combinations installed on your Palm. Programs such as Interface changers in principle, can retain memory. Therefore limited memory resources would be available for Navigator 5. In order to effectively troubleshoot memory issues we advise performing a hard reset of your Palm while the SD card is out of the device. Please be aware that performing a hard reset will erase all of your data therefore having a back-up of your current data is important before the hard reset. Once the hard reset is complete, place the Navigator 5 SD card into the Palm and start Navigator 5. If you still experience issues, then we suggest that you send us a list of all files installed in your map folder (and their details) to us for review. If however Navigator 5 works, which is what we expect, then begin to install your additional software packages one by one, testing Navigator 5 between installations. This will allow you to determine which program is causing the memory disturbance.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions that may arise.

Best Regards,
TomTom Customer Support Team

Customer 01/26/2006 08:01 PM
I have tried UDMH application (v5.3). It caused more headache (memory fatal error, random freeze, etc). I read through their forum and the developer sugguested not to use UDMH with TTN (if it creates fatal errors).

So, there's no real good solution at this point, is that correct?

Customer 01/26/2006 08:00 PM
I have tried UDMH application (v5.3). It caused more headache (memory fatal error, random freeze, etc). I read through their forum and the developer sugguested not to use UDMH with TTN (if it creates fatal errors).

So, there's no real good solution at this point, is that correct?

Response 01/24/2006 04:46 PM
Dear Mr. Lee,

I am sending this response in regards to your e-mail set to our office dated December29th.

As you are aware, the amount of free Dynamic Heap memory is determined by the amount of applications you have running in the background. Therefore programs such as interface changers and mp3 players will in fact limit the space required for Navigator to run effortlessly.

Using only the programs initially installed on the Palm T5, TomTom Navigator 5 will work without incident. TomTom tests numerous software combinations to ensure reliable navigation, however the combinations are endless therefore we can only guarantee stable usability with the device itself.

I have looked into alternatives for your situation assuming that you would like to keep the additional programs installed on your T5. I have heard of positive feedback from a small program which increases Dynamic Memory Heap on the T5 (by using storage space as Dynamic Memory). This is an independent program and TomTom can not take any responsibility for the use of this product. That being said, there have been forum postings regarding this software and its use. The program is called UDMH and can be found at http://palmpowerups.com.

In regards to the error message (Free DB Cache Memory Too Small / Not enough free DB Cache Memory to run this application). This could also be generated due to a combination of 3rd party programs. Many of our customers using Palm have not experienced this issue. Our test team and developers are currently looking into this trying to pinpoint the cause. As a temporary measure may I suggest re-installing version 5.12 on your device. I have attached the installer in this e-mail for your use.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions that may arise.

Best Regards,
TomTom Customer Support Team

Customer 01/24/2006 06:56 AM
I've done some more testing today and found out that when I use surrey map (smaller size map), TomTom works fine without any lock-ups. TomTom re-calculated route multiple times without any lock-ups.

However with Canada map (larger size map) frozed right away.

I definately think the free dynamic heap is the problem. Is there any solution to this????

Thanks!

Customer 01/21/2006 09:13 PM
Hi there,
I checked the configuration on my T5. I ready have the canada-alaska_region-map.cfg file in my internal drive (RAM), and the .cfg file does not exist in my SD card. Also I stated before, I do not have any 3rd party POI. and I have to do soft-reset everytime (almost) before using tomtom. Otherwise I get the "not enough db cache memory" error message.

IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO MY ISSUE????

Map of US - Alaska & Canada
productcode: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, version: v644

Surrey BC
productcode: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, version: v567

-Andrew-
ndy4eva
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started another support ticket with TomTom. I hope I can get better answer this time around. Sad
RicoBunyon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not read these forums for a while, so have just picked up this thread. I'm also using the latest TT5 on my Palm T5.

I can't remember the last time that TT crashed with my UK maps, but I did take it to Canada a while back and it crashed lots of times, and not just when I deviated from the route it had selected. I shall e-mail TomTom support as well and add my name to the list as it were.
ndy4eva
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: New Solution from TomTom Support Team Reply with quote

I tried the suggested solution (below) and it looks like it's finally working. I'll test it out more tomorrow. I had couple of fatal error (MemoryMgr.c Line:2964, MemSet to NULL). I think it's due to Fonts4OS5 but I'm not so sure. I'll have to test little more tomorrow.

btw, I'm using version 5.12.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Response 06/06/2006 05.46 PM
Dear Mr lee,

Sometimes this will happen if you have installed the application to the internal memory of your Palm device. To ensure that the application does not reside on your internal memory, please follow these steps:

- Tap on “time of day”, (i.e 4:25 p.m.), on the top left/right hand corner of your palm.
- From the menu that appears please choose “delete”
- Ensure that you see “Delete From : Handheld/Device”
- Highlight and delete "Contacts Navigation"
- Highlight and delete "Navigator" if it appears

Next, insert your Application and User Manual into your PC and reinstall the application. If you are prompted where to install the application, choose the memory card. If you are not prompted, the application will automatically install to the SD card.

If you are still having issues with your Palm freezing, you can also check to ensure that you have adequate internal memory for your application to run efficiently. To do so, please follow these steps:

- Tap on “time of day”, (i.e 4:25 p.m.), on the top left/right hand corner of your palm.

On this screen, you will see a display that tells you how much free space you have available. You will need between 5-7 MB free space in order for your application to run properly.

If you have any additional questions or issues, please contact our customer support team at 866-486-6866, option 1.

With best regards,

ndy4eva
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: fyi Reply with quote

Response 06/07/2006 11:43 AM
Dear Mr lee,

The difference between running the application from the internal memory versus the storage card is multifold. We have seen that when running the application from internal memory, it can create a number of different issues including memory problems, voice directions not being given or come through the speakers garbled, or sometimes even the loss of map data. We always recommend installing to an SD card.

With best regards,

ndy4eva
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: MemoryMgr.c Line:2964, MemSet to NULL Reply with quote

Customer 07/06/2006 10.49 AM
it worked very well this morning, except when I turn on the sound (voice), it crashed with fatal error (MemoryMgr.c Line:2964, MemSet to NULL). I tried couple of different voice files but it was same. I'm now using without voice for now.

Any suggestions?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr lee,

Fatal alert could be caused by a few factors. If there isn't enough internal memory left on your handheld device, you will encounter this error. Generally 5mb is sufficient. Please follow the steps below to check the internal memory of your palm. (performed on Palm Handheld).

- Next view “Free Space”

If you have less than 5mb, please remove unnecessary files to bring the internal memory to 5mb.

If this isn't the case, the next step would be to format the SD card and reinstall the application and map data. To format the SD card, please follow the steps below (performed on Palm Handheld).

- Go to “card info”
- Please make sure you are formatting “card: card”
- Tap on “card info” again on the top left hand side of the screen
- From the menu choose “format card”
- Accept the warning by choosing “ok”
- It is not necessary to name the card, please choose “format”

Next please go back to “Home” screen on your Palm. This can be done by pressing the home/house icon/button on your Palm Handheld device. Once you are on the “Home” screen of your palm, please follow the steps below (performed on Palm Handheld).

- Highlight and delete "Contacts Navigation" and/or “Navigator” settings

Once the files have been deleted from your Palm, please go back to the “Home” screen of your Palm. This can be done by pressing the home/house icon/button on your Palm Handheld device.

There are a few other steps to which you would need to follow to ensure a fresh install of the application and map data (performed on actual desktop computer).

- Double click on "My Computer"
- Double click on "Local Disk (cSmile"
- Double click on "Program Files"
- Double click on "Palm" or “PalmOne”
- Double click on the folder to which you have named your palm (i.e. your name, which may be truncated; example: John Smith would be SmithJ).
- Delete the "TomTom Maps" folder. This can be done by right clicking with your mouse on the “TomTom Maps” folder and choosing “delete” from the menu that appears.

Once this folder has been deleted, empty your recycle bin and restart your computer. Next, reinstall the application from the application and user manual CD. After choosing “install the application”, the next step is to choose where to install this file to. At this prompt, select “Palm Powered-Handheld (Storage Card)”. When the application is installing, you may be prompted to choose a "user name". Please make sure you choose the "user name" that you have given to your Palm (i.e. your name, which may be truncated; example: John Smith would be SmithJ). When prompted to “HotSync”, press the “HotSync” icon on your Palm. It is best to allow the installation to finish completely before proceeding with the setup. Once the installation is finished, remove the SD card from the Palm and then reinsert it. If the application was installed properly it will bring you through a quick setup procedure. Although due to no maps being installed, at the end of the setup, the PDA will exclaim "no maps found". At this time tap on the "Home/House" icon/button and connect the T3/T5/Zire/E2/Treo 650/TX/Life Drive to your computer. You are now finished with the application and user manual CD, therefore we can now click on the right arrow showing on your desktop computer screen. Please close this setup application by clicking on the “X” on the lower right hand corner of the setup window. When prompted, if you want to cancel the setup procedure, choose “Yes”. It is best to also close the “Go on-line to register” window too. Next please remove the “application and user manual” CD and insert the “map CD 1” disk. Please follow through the “TomTom Setup” application. Once you see the “USA CD1 Setup” screen, choose “Add maps”. If the maps offered on the first menu are too large for the size SD card you have, please choose “Other” at the bottom of the window and click the “right” arrow. The next database you see offers smaller regional maps that may be suitable to what you’re looking for. Once you have chosen the map of your preference, please click the “right” arrow. You will then be asked where you’d like to install the map to “Palm Powered-Handheld” or “Other location (Advanced)”.

If you have a SD card reader, you’d choose “Other location” and then “Storage card reader (CF/MMC/SD). This allows you to install the maps to the SD card directly. This will decrease the installation time. The only file that must be transferred via HotSync is the application.

If you choose “Palm Powered-Handheld”, the files will then be prepared for a HotSync. During the installation, you may be prompted to choose a "user name". Please make sure you highlight and choose “ok” on the "user name" that you have given to your Palm (i.e. your name, which may be truncated; example: John Smith would be SmithJ). When prompted to “HotSync”, press the “HotSync” icon on your Palm. It is best to allow the installation to finish completely before proceeding with the setup.

Depending on what size the map file is will determine the length of the HotSync process. A way to monitor the Sync is by viewing the “HotSync Progress” window. This window should be available at the bottom of your computer screen. By clicking on the window, it should be brought forward. The “status” of the Sync will show on the middle of the window. Once the HotSync is finished, please go back to the home screen of your Palm. Then tap on the Navigator icon. This will bring up the Navigator setup application and ask you for certain preferences (language selection, preferences). Please follow through the setup until prompted to activate the maps installed.

The next step would be to activate your device. There are two different codes that are needed in order to activate your new maps. The first code is the product code (15 alpha-numeric code). This code can be found on a small plastic credit card found inside the box the upgrade software was shipped in. The next code you will need is the device code (10 alpha-numeric code). This can be found on the Palm screen. By taking these two codes to www.ttcode.com and entering them in as requested, you will then be provided a third code which is called your activation code (15 alpha-numeric code). Please note this code. It can be used at a later date if needed. Once you have obtained your activation code, click "activate" on the Palm screen. The device will offer a screen where the activation code can be typed into. Once the code has been typed into this screen, choose "done" located on the bottom of the screen. You device should now by fully functional.

If after attempting the suggestions above, you still encounter the fatal alert, unfortunately the next step would be to perform a hard reset on your PDA. This will rid any files on your Palm that may be causing this error. If you do not know how to perform the hard reset, your palm user manual should provide you with these instructions. As soon as the hard reset is completed, please format the SD card, remove the SD card from the PDA and perform a normal HotSync. This will restore any information, such as contacts, to your Palm. Once the HotSync is complete, please reinsert the SD card into the Palm and install the application using the application and user manual CD. Before installing the application, please follow the steps below.

There are a few other steps to which you would need to follow to ensure a fresh install of the application and map data (performed on actual desktop computer).

- Double click on "My Computer"
- Double click on "Local Disk (cSmile"
- Double click on "Program Files"
- Double click on "Palm" or “PalmOne”
- Double click on the folder to which you have named your palm (i.e. your name, which may be truncated; example: John Smith would be SmithJ).
- Delete the "TomTom Maps" folder. This can be done by right clicking with your mouse on the “TomTom Maps” folder and choosing “delete” from the menu that appears.

Once this folder has been deleted, empty your recycle bin and restart your computer. Next, reinstall the application from the application and user manual CD. After choosing “install the application”, the next step is to choose where to install this file to. At this prompt, select “Palm Powered-Handheld (Storage Card)”. When the application is installing, you may be prompted to choose a "user name". Please make sure you choose the "user name" that you have given to your Palm (i.e. your name, which may be truncated; example: John Smith would be SmithJ). When prompted to “HotSync”, press the “HotSync” icon on your Palm. It is best to allow the installation to finish completely before proceeding with the setup. Once the installation is finished, remove the SD card from the Palm and then reinsert it. If the application was installed properly it will bring you through a quick setup procedure. Although due to no maps being installed, at the end of the setup, the PDA will exclaim "no maps found". At this time tap on the "Home/House" icon/button and connect the T3/T5/Zire/E2/Treo 650/TX/Life Drive to your computer. You are now finished with the application and user manual CD, therefore we can now click on the right arrow showing on your desktop computer screen. Please close this setup application by clicking on the “X” on the lower right hand corner of the setup window. When prompted, if you want to cancel the setup procedure, choose “Yes”. It is best to also close the “Go on-line to register” window too. Next please remove the “application and user manual” CD and insert the “map CD 1” disk. Please follow through the “TomTom Setup” application. Once you see the “USA CD1 Setup” screen, choose “Add maps”. If the maps offered on the first menu are too large for the size SD card you have, please choose “Other” at the bottom of the window and click the “right” arrow. The next database you see offers smaller regional maps that may be suitable to what you’re looking for. Once you have chosen the map of your preference, please click the “right” arrow. You will then be asked where you’d like to install the map to “Palm Powered-Handheld” or “Other location (Advanced)”.

If you have a SD card reader, you’d choose “Other location” and then “Storage card reader (CF/MMC/SD). This allows you to install the maps to the SD card directly. This will decrease the installation time. The only file that must be transferred via HotSync is the application.

If you choose “Palm Powered-Handheld”, the files will then be prepared for a HotSync. During the installation, you may be prompted to choose a "user name". Please make sure you highlight and choose “ok” on the "user name" that you have given to your Palm (i.e. your name, which may be truncated; example: John Smith would be SmithJ). When prompted to “HotSync”, press the “HotSync” icon on your Palm. It is best to allow the installation to finish completely before proceeding with the setup.

Depending on what size the map file is will determine the length of the HotSync process. A way to monitor the Sync is by viewing the “HotSync Progress” window. This window should be available at the bottom of your computer screen. By clicking on the window, it should be brought forward. The “status” of the Sync will show on the middle of the window. Once the HotSync is finished, please go back to the home screen of your Palm. Then tap on the Navigator icon. This will bring up the Navigator setup application and ask you for certain preferences (language selection, preferences). Please follow through the setup until prompted to activate the maps installed.

The next step would be to activate your device. There are two different codes that are needed in order to activate your new maps. The first code is the product code (15 alpha-numeric code). This code can be found on a small plastic credit card found inside the box the upgrade software was shipped in. The next code you will need is the device code (10 alpha-numeric code). This can be found on the Palm screen. By taking these two codes to www.ttcode.com and entering them in as requested, you will then be provided a third code which is called your activation code (15 alpha-numeric code). Please note this code. It can be used at a later date if needed. Once you have obtained your activation code, click "activate" on the Palm screen. The device will offer a screen where the activation code can be typed into. Once the code has been typed into this screen, choose "done" located on the bottom of the screen. Your device should now be fully functional.

With best regards,

andywarrior
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to everyone
I was looking for any information to solve the same issue I have on my T5, and through Google i found this very good forum.
I'm here now just to post my personal experience with my Palm and TT5, just in case these info can give a more accurate troubleshooting way

First info:
T5 with latest PalmOS version
TT 5.2 (the latest one)
GPS Globalsat BT-338
No third part programs installed
Free space on device memory: 53.8Mb
Free space on internal memory: 147.4Mb
Free space on SD: 166.5Mb

Then
- I bought TT5 on a TT's SD, inserted the card and activated the software: after seconds, minutes or re-routing = Palm creash
- Installed TT5 on a new SD with more space = same results

I did also an hard reset, set just the main things in the Palm and repeated the procedure installing from zero the TT5 on the SD = same crashes

I bought and installed the latest map version = problem still present

At the beginning I was thinking was an interface problem with the antenna, but I exclude that two days ago after several test on it.

I'll write something to TT customer support just to increase their priority on this issue, in the while, I'll try to follow the instructions previously posted.

Tks for your attention mates.
pieter_w
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading this topic, it's quite bizar that TT can't give the final solution for (some) T5 users.
I like asking here to ndy4eva and andywarrior: did you find the solution for the problems you mentioned on TTN and T5?? If so: please let me know in this forum.

I still have the same frustrating hangs by navigation with TTN (5.201). I use a small map (Benelux_Plus_Map) and a lot of free memory:
device: 54,5 MB free of 63.8
internal: 158.3 MB of 161.2
sc-card: 796.2 of 976.1
I bought a new fast-speed 1GB SD card (135x), I did a hard reset and did not install any 3th party software. still no solution. hangs persists.
Even I bought a new GPS-antenna (in stead of the 'sliver box' from TT): the Adeptec AD-300. Problem still exists.

It drives me mad and like ndy4eva said before: there is no solution for TTN and T5.

Is there hope to resolve it??

Pieter
ndy4eva
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: new owner of Treo650 Reply with quote

I gave up on T5 & TTN5... My cell phone carrier gave me good deal on Tre650, so I got myself a Treo650. TTN5 works great with Treo650. Even I run MP3 player on the background use TTN5 and receive incoming calls as well. Smile I'm pretty happy with Treo650.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: