Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - medion 96800 tt5
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

medion 96800 tt5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xnaught
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddo wrote:
give it up boys .i took the medion back to aldi got refund and bought a tomtom one for £219 at pc world .proper system,speed cameras on ,different voices, different map colors.do yourselves a favour and do the same

happy tomtom user

But why would u want a system that just does Tomtom...

my sat nav allows me to run different gps software, MP3 player, video player, games and runs tomtom with different map colours and voices

happy tomtom user here ;) Laughing Out Loud

Laughing Out Loud...and you make me laugh mate...u said give it up...then you try and sell people the software...think its time u head back to the tomtom forums as u no longer have a medion deivce ;) Laughing Out Loud
moggie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go on freddo - how much?
freddo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just had to come back and see if you suckers were still struggling with a crap system.by the way why put tomtom on at all if thats your way of thinking.
moggie £10 +postage
xnaught
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddo wrote:
just had to come back and see if you suckers were still struggling with a crap system.by the way why put tomtom on at all if thats your way of thinking.
moggie £10 +postage

Its not that tomtom is crap...Its more that once u get tomtom working on your medion system (Which i have with no problems) you not only get a device that can run other GPS software and tomtom but it also does much much more

You said why bother with a crap system when u can get tomtom for near the same amount of money...and our response was why buy a tomtom when u can buy another system cheaper that runs tomtom and loads of other stuff..

Not everyone has had issues with installing tomtom...

At the end of the day cheaper systems that can run everything...or buy a tomtom for more money and only use tomtom...U decide...Laughing Out Loud
freddo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have tom tom on a medion 96800 why dont you let other people out there the secret of installing it.i had it on mine but got allsorts of problems thats why i opted for the real i am.tomtom is the best out there .
xnaught
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddo wrote:
if you have tom tom on a medion 96800 why dont you let other people out there the secret of installing it.i had it on mine but got allsorts of problems thats why i opted for the real i am.tomtom is the best out there .

If u read this thread correctly.....U will see the tutorial link i left to help people...

I never said that i have it working on a 96800 but on a 175, which runs on simular software.

At the end of the day mate your the one that came in here and leaving un-helpful comments. I'm not having a flame war with you over this. Why dont you help people here or go else where and leaving ur bitchy comments.
freddo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bitchy comments you keep saying youve got tomtom working but its not on a md 96800. i have told you before, i think, you are the one with unhelpfull comments.if you read the thread properly you will relise that this question was about the medion md96800 and not your stupid175
xnaught
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddo wrote:
not bitchy comments you keep saying youve got tomtom working but its not on a md 96800. i have told you before, i think, you are the one with unhelpfull comments.if you read the thread properly you will relise that this question was about the medion md96800 and not your stupid175

Yes and if u had read my orignal post correctly u would have seen that i put that my tutorial is for a Different device but it might help...

I never said it was for the 96800 nor did i say i could put it on that device.

I know that the 96800 has the same system and i've heard people getting it working.....so i thought i would offer some information in case it helped and dont expect to get back lashed for trying to help people...Atleast i've tried to help...Unlike u who's big addition is to make a thread asking for help and then fight with the people who try and give u advice.
lbendlin
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddo wrote:
moggie £10 +postage

Police Please do not discuss illegal software in our forums.

Report Map Errors here:
TomTom/TeleAtlas NAVTEQ

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: