Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - BT- GPS - Fujitsu Chipset - better that SIRF STAR 3!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

BT- GPS - Fujitsu Chipset - better that SIRF STAR 3!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: BT- GPS - Fujitsu Chipset - better that SIRF STAR 3!!! Reply with quote

Well guys it seems it finally here. Or so this seller on ebay claims. A 32 channel BT GPS reciever with "Japanese Fujitsu Chipset"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5815889865&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUK%3A1&rd=1

Going for around the same price as the SIRF star 3's.

Here are the Q&A's

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: do you know if there is an antenner you can get as i might be looking to have it in my bag when im riding. also i think you need it in cars dont you, if you have certain windscreens? thanks
07-Oct-05
A: You dont need an antenna with this unit, it operates via bluetooth. Provided your sat nav hardware has bluetooth connectivity, this init will work at optimum performance within a 10 meter raduis. you hav have it in your pocket while riding and it will work just fine.

Q: hi, just a little question. in realistic terms how long does it take to link up with the satalites? i had a Bt77 GPS which just recently broke(droped it) but that did take a while to connect to them in some parts on the city.(was fine by my house but on move it took some time near central london. can you help me with this? thanks
07-Oct-05
A: Hi, It takes a matter of seconds to link up with the satellites, compared to the BT77 the BT-16 is lightning Fast! you will have to try it to believe it! If you are not totally happy with the performance I will issue you with a full refund of the purchase price, that is how confident I am in this unit. Hey, you have nothing to loose. Trust me you will not be disappointed, just read the feedback left for me on this unit in my feedback section. Thanks edifire

Q: Hello, Whats the chipset? Is it SIRF star 3? (THE best available at the moment) Does it work from inside the glove box?
07-Oct-05
A: Hi, The BT-16 uses the Japanese Fujitsu Chipset. It is berrer than the SIRFS III, I know because I have both in all conditions and have tested the performance of each and the BT-16 comes up trumps in every category!!!! Optimum performance will not be obtained in the glovebox as all GPS Recievers need contact with the sky, The advery for the SIRFs III omit this obvious fact, in either case The Fujitsu chipset performs better than the SIRFS III in this environment also I know because I have tested them both. Thanks edifire

Q: Hi, would this reciever work with Tom Tom mobile 5? Thanks
06-Oct-05
A: Yes for certain, It works on all bluetooth hardware devices, The who gave me a negative feedback for defaming and slandering my advert because I left him a negative feedback for not paying got de-registered as a result of his comments. Good riddence I say! Please see my feedback on this product, It is the best available at the moment. Happy Bidding, Regards edifire

roon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75327&item=5807253981

{b]*** Do your research and compare the Specifications of the BT-16 with any other GPS Reciever on the Market. The BT-16 is undoubtedly the BEST High Sensitivity GPS Bluetooth Reciever on the Market! ***[/b]

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: