Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom Support is Unacceptable
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom Support is Unacceptable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustinP
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: TomTom Support is Unacceptable Reply with quote

Hi

Last week I upgraded to TomTom3 on the TomTom web site, as I had not received it by the following Monday I thought I would checks its progress. Firstly I had to create an account with my tomtom, when I successfully logged in, it told me it had been partially dispatched on the 28th June. What does partially dispatched mean in the case of a single CD, have they only sent me the cd case?

I thought I would call them, I was given the 0845 uk number, which put me in a queue for 21 minutes, I then hung up. Yesterday I called again and after 17minutes of queuing the call disconnected from their end.

I have emailed them but have not yet had a reply after 2 days.

I only want to find out when I will receive it, why is it so hard.

Cheers

Justin
Lost1
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustinP,

I registered my request for an upgrade when it first became available.

I did as you did, to track my order, and the only thing that I could put the partial dispatch down to was taking the money out of my account. However, it did arrive and in a relatively short time too, if I remember correctly.

Now that you are registered with Tomtom I would suggest E-mailing them a question from their support pages. I admit that this is not as quick or personal as a phone call but I have always had excellent help from their support team in this way. Thumbs Up
gokhart
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used Tomtom support only once. After about a week I got a reply. The promised to send me a second magnetic plate for my receiver and a spare rubber cup thing for the carkit. Nothing recevied yet.
Morris
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a query regarding delivery. The carrier could not find my address!! To be fair to them I am on a new estate that is not on the maps or sat nav software. I got in touch with the carrier but needed a 'tracking number, I could only get this from Tomtom.

I called the 0845 number and got through very quickly. they could not have been more helpful.

Morris

Grzzzzzz Thumbs Up

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: