Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - NAVIGON 2000S TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEMS!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

NAVIGON 2000S TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEMS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sprinkster
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: NAVIGON 2000S TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEMS! Reply with quote

ttp://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4605336&Sku=N224-1032%20RB
(The one i got)

hello i recently purchased a refurbished navigon 2000, for 70 dollars from tiger direct.. So anyway i charged it up, and it was working great Smile I decided to upgrade the software and it upgraded to the latest firmware i forget what the latest is through the NAVIGON FRESH APPLICATION. So i then took it out for its first trip to a friend of mines house. It gave me great directions and i got there great.

So then, when i was about to leave i was turning it on again to set it to get me back home, and when i turned it on, it came to the disclaimer page about being a good driver while using this blah blah blah. THEN GUESS WHAT? IT WOULDNT LET ME CLICK OK.

SO WHAT DO I DO? I DO A RESET FROM THE LITTLE HOLE, same story. So next i use a hard reset which sets everything back to factory settings, and it brought up the navigation cursor calibrator where u have to press on the screen and let go at the different spots, it moves from the middle to the upper left slot on its on, and doesnt respond to my touch or anything, its not frozen as i can still connect it to my pc and it will register along with charging it, it also shows up when accessed in the NAVIGON FRESH, and the standby countdown still comes on when u disconnect a power source, i want this to be fixed.

I DON'T WANNA SEND IT BACK, AS I HAVE A BIG TRIP ON THE 8TH OF JULY I REALLY WANNA MAKE, AND IF I SEND IT BACK I WONT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MY NEW ONE TILL AFTER THE 8TH

The only thing i could see causing this, is the upgrade in software, but then again i don't think that's correct as I was able to use it going to my destination with no problems.

Please help me, id appreciate it.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: