Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TT One XL V3 Bluetooth connection kills TT voice after call
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TT One XL V3 Bluetooth connection kills TT voice after call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
id
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: TT One XL V3 Bluetooth connection kills TT voice after call Reply with quote

I've recently updated the Navcore on the above version of the TT to 8.204. Generally the device functions correctly including the connection to the bluetooth. The device Pairs with a Sony Ericsson without a problem and I can use the hands free function to dial out on the mobile and a call made without a problem. This however is where the problem starts. After a call is made the TT looses it's sound and the only way to recover it is to reboot the device. It's a shame given that everything else functions without a problem. Has any one experienced this and is there a solution?.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A One XL doesn't support Bluetooth handsfree, it doesn't even have a microphone, the Bluetooth connection to the phone is only available for GPRS data connections to use the Plus services. I am not surprised this doesn't work, if you need hands free for the phone get an x20/ x30 or even x40 device as these all support handsfree calling - Mike
id
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had incorrectly assumed that as the bluetooth was active and paired with and controlled a mobile in all aspects of dialling that it could be used. What I've been doing is using the hands free function to dial and a plantronics hands free ear piece for communication. The combination works OK. It just that final loss of the sound once the calls been completed that's the problem.
bj
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TT One XL V3 Bluetooth connection kills TT voice after c Reply with quote

id wrote:
I've recently updated the Navcore on the above version of the TT to 8.204. Generally the device functions correctly including the connection to the bluetooth. The device Pairs with a Sony Ericsson without a problem and I can use the hands free function to dial out on the mobile and a call made without a problem. This however is where the problem starts. After a call is made the TT looses it's sound and the only way to recover it is to reboot the device. It's a shame given that everything else functions without a problem. Has any one experienced this and is there a solution?.

hi
yes i get the same on a tt 530 but mine goes balistic after about 7 words into the call but it does not loose sound it just keep repeating part of the word for about 30 secs if the word is yet it goes yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey till it decides to reboot itself.
I have just posted a new post to see if anyone can help
regards bj

reg

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: