Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Broken Medion PNA210
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Broken Medion PNA210

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peteyjlawson
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Broken Medion PNA210 Reply with quote

Hi everybody, first time poster with a confession to make - I'm an eejit.

Somehow, I've managed to brick my Medion Gopal 210 (by messing about with bits that I shouldn't have). I accidentally erased the flashrom in the service menu and can't for the life of me figure out how to resurrect it. The softmenu that appears when you hold down the power button and press the reset button still works. Had a search around on the forum but couldn't see teh info I was looking for. Any help on bringing it back to life would be gratefully appreciated and possibly rewarded with cake*.

Thanks in advance

Pete

(* Assuming you live in Altrincham UK, like me ;))
PsychoJock
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete,
This is a familiar cry from medion 210 users!!!! I did the same with mine when I first got it. I have screwed mine up plenty of time but it is relatively easy to get it straight again. Not got time now but will post instructions in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, do you have all the CDs that came with it. Without these I cannot help you as I cannot give you the software as it would breach copyright. We are VERY hot on this here at PGPSW.

Surprised
peteyjlawson
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Psychojock; the help would be much appreciated. Have three disks that came with the unit - Navigator ME, Map material and Activesync, are these the right ones?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: