Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Sprite Back up
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Sprite Back up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pgchimp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Sprite Back up Reply with quote

Hello

This is slightly off topic but i dont know where else to post this

I applied for an activation code for the above last Sunday 13 march for premiun back up

Despite then i have heard nothing from them despite sending 5 emails and the evaluation 10 days has now expired

How long do you have to wait for the activation code, has any one else had to wait this long??????
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find a purchase email for the copy I purchased, which kind of makes me believe the registration code was sent automatically via Handango where I ordered it.
pgchimp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have e mailed them my reg/order number direct to sales dept @ Handango on 5 occasions and they cant even be bothered to respond to e mails

Is there an e mail address available from any one from Handango who monitors these forums available?
Talkingbollox
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I bought my copy in January from Handango, I received an email from orders@handango.com which contained the following:

"Registration Code/Key: 7XXXXXXXX
Registration Note: Once you have downloaded and installed your software, use the registration code above to unlock the full version of the software."

Did you get something similar? If not I would check if your credit card's been debited and see if the transaction's gone through?
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't bother trying to email Handango, they are useless. I used to sell items through Handango and as a developer it took me two months of emails before I could get someone to respond to my request and that was from a thread to expose them. They've got a good website, but communication sucks in a big way!

If you did purchase it through Handango, and they asked you for an account name/email and password, try to log in with this and you should be able to call up the invoice which should have a code on it. Failing that, email Sprite Software, give them your email and address and they should be able to prove you purchased it because all purchases will be sent direct tothe developer including all the info you enter in Handango.
pgchimp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your response

I have e mailed Orders @ Sprite and Handango with my billing information and order number containing the reference for the order

Receved my credit card statement today and I have been billed for the dam transaction

Dont know what else to do,

Looks like i am stumped now until Monday
pgchimp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received the authorization code yesterday 8 days after filling in the registration and a few choice e mails later

Sprite claim that they were having problems with the automation system between them and Handango

Oh well its here to enjoy now Thanks

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: