Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Rider V2 coverage in Ireland
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Rider V2 coverage in Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philipe
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Rider V2 coverage in Ireland Reply with quote

What is the Rider v2 coverage like for Ireland? South and North. How good is it in use before I think about getting one for for my Suzuki SV using my Shoei Raid 2 helmet? I've looked at the mapping web site but it was a bit general on information. Cheers Laughing
JockTamsonsBairn
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Rider V2 coverage in Ireland Reply with quote

philipe wrote:
What is the Rider v2 coverage like for Ireland? South and North. How good is it in use before I think about getting one for for my Suzuki SV using my Shoei Raid 2 helmet? I've looked at the mapping web site but it was a bit general on information. Cheers Laughing
TT mapping for Ireland has greatly improved. I recently travelled from home, via Belfast, down to Dublin for a week, where all the mapping was correct. Then a trip down to Cork. There are some new parts of the Toll road near Cork missing from the map, but a great improvement over my last visit, using a previous version, when I spent most of my time off map. If you are intending buying a new Rider, then I expect the mapping will be up to date, but I believe the Riders use a different map set than the rest of the TT family, so I'd wait for a confirmation from an owner. If you have a specific target area, let us know and someone will supply a screen dump.

TomTom Go 940 LIVE (9.510, Europe v915.5074 on SD & 8.371, WCE v875.3613 on board)
philipe
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Spot on Reply with quote

Funny thing it was trips to Ross Carberry (Cork) I was mainly thinking about from the Belfast area. Cheers
Razz
jeremyr62
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Limerick. The coverage of the Republic and NI is really good in the V2 Rider. The WE map in mine is listed as v675.1322 if that means anything to anyone.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: