Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Annoying TomTom LEGAL NOTICE screen. Palm Hacked!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Annoying TomTom LEGAL NOTICE screen. Palm Hacked!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilsonb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Annoying TomTom LEGAL NOTICE screen. Palm Hacked!! Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there is a way to hack the Legal Notice screen? It's Very annoying everytime I start up TomTom 6 on my Treo 700p.

Here is TomToms response;
The TomTom Customer Support Team

Regarding "Is there a way to disable the annoying Legal notice everytime I start Tom Tom 6?"

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the legal notice from appearing on your screen every time you use the product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

With regard to Sprint connection problems-

Unfortunately, it sounds as though the issue you are having is probably due to the fact that the Sprint network is not currently compatible with our PLUS services. While you may be able to make a connection from time to time, it is not uncommon to see that the network disconnects. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

At this time, we have a team here in the US who are diligently working towards incorporating some of the networks such as Sprint and Verizon into our range of compatible networks. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a time frame when we will be able to determine if and will this will be implemented.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

With best regards, Evil or Very Mad
Tumbleweed
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong forum.
wilsonb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you point me to the most effective TomTom forum?

Thanks
Tumbleweed
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilsonb wrote:
Could you point me to the most effective TomTom forum?

Thanks

...for you, I think that would likely be in the "PALM & POCKET PC NAVIGATION SOFTWARE" forum (below this one), where there is a tomtom software section. You could also try looking to see if there is a phone section there or in the hardware sections.

Tw

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: