Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Nuvi 300 which file
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Nuvi 300 which file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Del346
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Nuvi 300 which file Reply with quote

Hi Can any one please help me as I am terrified of putting the Speedcamera data int o my new Nuvi 300, the file I have waiting for the last week is Pocketgps_uk_sc.gpx which is a 5,900 kb gpx file. I have the Garmin Poi Loader so I am waiting for some kind person or pessons to put me straght and my mind at rest. Thank you. Derick
timber
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuvi 300 which file Reply with quote

Del346 wrote:
Hi Can any one please help me as I am terrified of putting the Speedcamera data int o my new Nuvi 300, the file I have waiting for the last week is Pocketgps_uk_sc.gpx which is a 5,900 kb gpx file. I have the Garmin Poi Loader so I am waiting for some kind person or pessons to put me straght and my mind at rest. Thank you. Derick

Download the UK POILoader I3, Nuvi etc. file extract to the POILoader folder you are going to use. Ensure your setting on the Nuvi is for Statute (MPH /Feet), ensure you select MPH / Feet and select express on the Garmin POILoader software, this will load the speed camera's to your unit.
Speed zoned does the same but has different icons for all the camera types this will work also but for your first trouble free experience go with the simplest.
I'm not a fan of the single file never worked correctly on my I3.
Del346
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Timber, Will now have a crack it, I was very unsure that theI3 and the Nuvi used the same software but it appiers that it does, nice dog by the way

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: