Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - plz help me tomtom mobile and bt gps receiver
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

plz help me tomtom mobile and bt gps receiver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj_factor
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: plz help me tomtom mobile and bt gps receiver Reply with quote

Greetings,
I have tomtom mobile installed on my 6630 and i have polstar bluetooth GPS, BT 111, they both work fine and excellent, but the problem is, the next time when i switch on the bluetooth gps and tomtom on my 6630, tomtom doesnt detect the gps itself, I mean i have to delete the bluetooth entry in the bt manager of 6630 and i have to add this new bt connection and all the bt setup again, why is it, can someone please tell me the solution to it, i mean like everytime i switch on tomtom on 6630 it automatically detects my bt gps receivers.
Plz, thanks in advance
cheers
JockTamsonsBairn
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums Exclamation
dj_factor wrote:
I have tomtom navigator installed on my XDA II and i have polstar bluetooth GPS, BT 111, they both work fine and excellent, but the problem is, the next time when i switch on the bluetooth gps and tomtom on my xda, tomtom doesnt detect the gps itself, I mean i have to delete the bluetooth entry in the bt manager of xda and i have to add this new bt connection and all the bt setup again, why is it, can someone please tell me the solution to it, i mean like everytime i switch on tomtom on xda it automatically detects my bt gps receivers.
dj_factor wrote:
I have tomtom mobile installed on my 6630 and i have polstar bluetooth GPS, BT 111, they both work fine and excellent, but the problem is, the next time when i switch on the bluetooth gps and tomtom on my 6630, tomtom doesnt detect the gps itself, I mean i have to delete the bluetooth entry in the bt manager of 6630 and i have to add this new bt connection and all the bt setup again, why is it, can someone please tell me the solution to it, i mean like everytime i switch on tomtom on 6630 it automatically detects my bt gps receivers.
Not having much luck are you Exclamation Given that you have the same problem with both 6630 & XDA (far too many toys!! :D ), logical conclusion would be that it is either the GPS or the software.
You say
dj_factor wrote:
... the next time when i switch on the bluetooth gps and tomtom on my 6630, tomtom doesnt detect the gps itself, I mean i have to delete the bluetooth entry in the bt manager of 6630 and i have to add this new bt connection and all the bt setup again

dj_factor wrote:
... everytime i switch on tomtom on 6630 it automatically detects my bt gps receivers.
which seem to contradict each other? Are you saying that although the 6630 detects the GPS, the only way that you can convince TomTom to connect to it is to remove and recreate it?

Hopefully one of the mods will be along shortly and lock one of the double posts.

TomTom Go 940 LIVE (9.510, Europe v915.5074 on SD & 8.371, WCE v875.3613 on board)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: