Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - fullscreen on tomtom5 with t3 - not working
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

fullscreen on tomtom5 with t3 - not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
custard
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: fullscreen on tomtom5 with t3 - not working Reply with quote

Hi,

I had to do a full reset, since then I can't get fullscreen to work with my T3 for some reason. I have tried installing three times, both with and without the T3Update from Palm. Funny thing is it worked without me having to do anything, the first time I installed it. I have looked for the update for Navigator 3 that allowed full screen, even though I have Navigator 5, but TomTom seem to have removed it. Anyone else think the TomTom website is pants ? In any case, any help much appreciated. - Custard
lemans
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Custard
Same problem here. I did find the exe file that installs two files to get back the full screen

Search for:

How can I use TomTom Navigator in full screen mode on the PalmOne Tungsten T3

Or use this link

http://www.tomtom.com/support/category.php?ID=3&Language=1&FID=2111&TT=tjp9ides7499ekk40rrf5ivh40

Regards

Daryl
eillo7
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be aware that, with the current version of Tomtom, the icon that extends the screen on your T3 command bar (bottom right) is greyed out and seemingly non-functional when you launch the app.

Press and hold the button, then it will turn white and work. Also I believe other contributors have confirmed pressing the clock on the command bar works to extend the screen. Laughing

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: