Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - still having problems down loading camera files
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

still having problems down loading camera files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cutty
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: still having problems down loading camera files Reply with quote

i still am having problems down loading camera file
i have done as richard says to down load a copy of winzip which i did but it said it was only a trile version i still could not seam to unzip the file. so i went to PC world to buy the version i was told you can unzip using windows XP which i am running on the other computer
so for any one out there that can help
the computor i connect to the internet with is a old one and dose not support usb conections and is running windows ME
my satnav is navman iCN 510 version 3
what happens is this
on the down load page i click on type of satnav system (navman)
type of file (single so as to down load all)
what happen it down loads a a web page called module.htm and it has an icon same as the one in the address box for a web page a blue "e" on a white page.
i saved this file to my document, copied it to disk and reloaded it on to the computer the i can conect satnav to
click on clicked on module.htm clicked on file, clicked on extract all
this placed a zip folder on the computer when i opened this it there was a web page called module.htm blue "e" on white page and when i open this i go to a web page that i down load the database from on this page it has
pocketGPSWorld.com Speed Cameras
camera selection with a box and a download database button under it
getting no joy at all
is there a problem with this file ?
is it me ?
is there another way to get the data dase ?
and if i still am having problem is there a contact NUMBER i can ring for some ont to eather talk me through this solution?

help.as i am starting to lose the will to live
steve Confused

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: