Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - WARNING !!!!!!! EASY DEVICES........WHAT A SHAMBLES
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

WARNING !!!!!!! EASY DEVICES........WHAT A SHAMBLES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GWS7033
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: WARNING !!!!!!! EASY DEVICES........WHAT A SHAMBLES Reply with quote

I recently ordered two PDA mounts from this company EASY DEVICES, BASED IN EDINBURGH. The mounts arrived 3 days after my order. They were incomplete, i ordered 1 SPV mount and 1 HP 5550 mount. The HP mount arrived minus the vital power unit that plugged into the bottom of the mount.

I contacted EASY DEVICES and they advised that they could not be sure when i was likely to receive the power unit for the HP mount. So i have 2 mounts, 1 i cannot use and i don't no when i am going to be able to used it as Easy Devices cannot tell me when the power unit will arrive.

I decided to await delivery of the HP power unit. In the meantime i rigged up the SPV mount, guess what the SPV mount was faulty. Contacted Easy Devices and they were most unhelpful and thought i was being unreasonable to want all my money refunded including the postage as i received faulty goods and incomplete goods. Judge for yourself, would you be happy???? and would want all of your money back???? WELL BEWARE IT HAS COST ME £ 15.00 DEAL WITH EASY DEVICES AND I HAVE NO GOODS AND I MAY HAVE TO WAIT UP TO 30 DAYS FOR MY REFUND. AS I PAID VIA PAY PAL I WILL ALSO HAVE TO PAY PAY PAL FEES..........NOT A BAD DEAL CONSIDERING ALL I TRIED TO DO WAS PURCHASE 2 PDA MOUNTS.....THEY HIDE BEHIND THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS...ALL THEY SAY IS...SORRY BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS......I AM SURE YOU LOT WILL NOT GET CAUGHT OUT BECAUSE I AM SURE EVERYONE OUT THERE READS TERMS AND CONDITONS BEFORE PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Out Loud

I am still awaiting my refund but i am sure i will be wasting another half an hour on the telephone listening to RED TAPE talk......MY ADVICE, LEAVE THESE COWBOYS WELL ALONE..... WANT A GREAT SERVICE GO TO

www.gpsforless.co.uk great people to deal with and very helpful.....

GWS7033 Sad
Quote:
Caveat Emptor 'LET THE BUYER BEWARE'
marksfish
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you paid by Paypal, was that with accumulated funds or from your credit card? If Easy Devices don't play ball and PayPal (bunch of wasters they are IMO) won't refund you, go for a chargeback on your credit card as faulty goods have been received.

Regards

Mark
jamiepyoung
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terms and conditions are irrelevant.

You are rights under the Sale of Goods Act - take them to small claims court.
StevenGourlay
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you open the actual car kit for your SPV if you have physically opened the goods you might have invalidated the warranty. T&C's cannot affect your statutory rights.
EasyD2
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi GPS7033,

PM your original order reference to me and I'll check it out for you.

However, as we don't have many unhappy customers I believe I know who you are and can confirm your refund has been processed back to your paypal account last week.

Sorry if you feel your experience was anything other than satisfactory. Look around this forum and you will see how many unhappy customers we have complaining here... not many.

As I said, PM me your order details so that I can confirm your issue has been resolved.

Tel: 0871 7000 156
Globalsat UK Distributor

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: