Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Anyone Upgraded from Kane to Navigon4 ??
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone Upgraded from Kane to Navigon4 ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkinnyLeon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Anyone Upgraded from Kane to Navigon4 ?? Reply with quote

Hiya guys complete newbie here

Where to start hey. Right went out some month back and brought the Kane CarPilot and a HP iPAQ h4100 . . . . . . . .pretty crappy so when kane called me and offered me the Navigon 4 upgrade was quick to bite their hand off. Little did i know the ballache i was getting into . . . . . .Navigon 4 is fantastic took me all over europe even through restricted areas (military bases) street by street turn by turn no problem whatsoever.

The trouble started when like a true plonker i let my ipaq battery die and lost everything to add insult to injury i then found i had lost the installation email from kane with all the info on how to get the Royaltek RGM2000 working in harmony with navigon 4 and my ipaq.

Vaguely remember Crux something or other and something like Winfast along with all the settings like baud ,sirf ,nmea. Basically the whole lot has gone walkies and without tht email with the step by step instructions i might as well be fondeling my little finger in the hope of it sending me into that oh so pleasurable moment of excstacy . . . . . . . . .it just wont happen.

Icing on the cake is Kane seem to have vanished and are no longer offering any support whatsoever after numerous failed phone attempts and waiting for an email reply for 3 weeks now i turn to you.

Does anyone have that oh so illusive email with all the trimings and add ons and instructions i so desperately need otherwise i will have wasted nearly £800 on technology i brought to do just 1 bloody thing and that was get me from point a to point b.

I am offering a cheap bottle of wine and some seriously ego boosting praise to anyone who can come up with this email and possibly email me a copy so i can once again lose the bootfull of maps for that oh so freindly companion called Navigon.

Fingers crossed hey

Thanks

SkinnyLeon
bobbrigside
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

support.uk@navigon.com

Should be able to give you all the help you need.
http://www.navigon.com
Laughing

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: