Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - polstar/fusion Bluetooth owners
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

polstar/fusion Bluetooth owners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjellys
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: polstar/fusion Bluetooth owners Reply with quote

Can anyone who owns and uses one of these units please tell me what they think of them. http://www.polstargps.com.tw/products/pbt-111.htm

They seem to be a top seller on ebay so there must be thousands out there.Thanks in advance bjellys
Dansco
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do NOT buy this item, it's rubbish Crying or Very sad
Donald
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dansco wrote:

That's a damning statement. Perhap you could give further details of why you claim it to be "rubbush".
Dansco
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald wrote:
Dansco wrote:

That's a damning statement. Perhap you could give further details of why you claim it to be "rubbush".

Ok, I bought one last week and spent over 4 hrs (not all at once) trying to get it to connect it to my phone but nothing. Then the "GPS expert" who sold it me said it takes an HOUR to connect :x
Donald
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dansco wrote:
Donald wrote:
Dansco wrote:

Ok, I bought one last week and spent over 4 hrs (not all at once) trying to get it to connect it to my phone but nothing. Then the "GPS expert" who sold it me said it takes an HOUR to connect :x

Aha - we get to a little nearer the truth - The fact thatYOU are having a problem with getting it up an running does not mean that the product is rubbish.

Maybe if you were to give details of the problems (Starting a new thread) that you are experiencing, maybe someone here can help and advise.
Donald
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dansco wrote:
Donald wrote:
Dansco wrote:

An Hour????!!!!
Your so-called "GPS Expert" could be right but I very much doubt it, Take a look at the specs on the website:

Acquisition Time: Cold start: 50 sec(Average)
Warm start: 35 sec (Average)
Hot start: 2 sec (Min.)
Donald
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: polstar/fusion Bluetooth owners Reply with quote

bjellys wrote:
Can anyone who owns and uses one of these units please tell me what they think of them. http://www.polstargps.com.tw/products/pbt-111.htm

They seem to be a top seller on ebay so there must be thousands out there.Thanks in advance bjellys

Hi bjellies

To get your thread back on course rather than being userped by unhelpful "Its rubish" comments.

I cannot help with you original query, Sorry for taking your post down that track.

Maybe you should start a new thread and hope it is not userped again.

Regards
Dansco
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald wrote:
Dansco wrote:
Donald wrote:
Dansco wrote:

Aha - we get to a little nearer the truth - The fact thatYOU are having a problem with getting it up an running does not mean that the product is rubbish.

Maybe if you were to give details of the problems (Starting a new thread) that you are experiencing, maybe someone here can help and advise.

If you look on the forum about this GPS, you will find loads of bad comments about it and the "supplier"...

I've been talking to the "expert" plus other people who know about GPS, and they say it's rubbish...

Anyway the point of this thread is if this GPS is any good - answer NO. Laughing

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: