Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Bl**dy TT3
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Bl**dy TT3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterbutler19
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Bl**dy TT3 Reply with quote

Excuse the expletive, but I just wanted to grab your attention and highlight a serious problem that I've been having with TT3. I use an XDaII and have done for nearly a year.
In the last 2 months I have purchased TT3 and suffered numerous technical and mapping issues with it.
Specifically the BT reciever broke after one week of use.
the software has crashed every time I have used it except two.
it has continually lost the maps or cliams to have done
required numerous soft resets and 1 hard reset of the device with all that entails.
Complete failure to recognise M6 Toll and associated infrastructure
failure to operate at all around South and west Lichfield UK
I hope I'm not the only one because I have to say as the most expensive ad on to my PDA this has been the least successful and most problematic software I have so far encountered.
I have raised the issue with TT and all the response I have are M6T will be included later this year and perform soft reset when it crashes!!
great advice huh?

Thanks for listening

Pete
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the m6 toll is NOT SUPPORTED in tt3 as it uses an older set of maps to the ttgo and ttmobile, etc there been alot of debate about this aleady so im not going there as for it not working in certain parts of the country i think never had that so the part of the country you are in has no bareing at all. make you have the lastest update for the xda2 available from o2 i have a xda2 (in fact ive wrote this posr on it) and havent had any problems at all in 12 momths of using it and tt3 what settings do you use for the bluetooth gps the best ive found is tomtom btgps and the com port as bluetooth gps and uncheck receive all incoming beams in ir connection window which you can get to by tapping start>setting>connections> ir and uncheck the tab

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: