Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - france map..
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

france map..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dazp
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: france map.. Reply with quote

Has anybody got the French roadmap (detailed) they can download onto a spare SD card, and send me a copy? Please PM me.
Cheers Daz
Sniff
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: france map.. Reply with quote

Dazp wrote:
Has anybody got the French roadmap (detailed) they can download onto a spare SD card, and send me a copy? Please PM me.
Cheers Daz

You mean "Does anyone want to send me an illegal copy of some software I'm not entitled to but I am too cheap to pay for"?

No... Rolling Eyes
gingernut777
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: france map.. Reply with quote

Sniff wrote:
Dazp wrote:
Cheers Daz

You mean "Does anyone want to send me an illegal copy of some software I'm not entitled to but I am too cheap to pay for"?

No... Rolling Eyes

NO from me as well.
Dazp
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Out Loud ..not necessarily, I mean if anyones got the Maps of W/Europe and dont need the France map (you never know) I would buy it off them.
I paid well over the odds for my TomTomGo, I just feel agrieved to have to splash out another £100+ for one more map, which I will use for one week out of the 52.
And you self righteous people above..you've NEVER made any illegal copy of ANYTHING ? Eh..... yeah right:roll:
Sniff
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dazp wrote:
And you self righteous people above..you've NEVER made any illegal copy of ANYTHING ? Eh..... yeah right:roll:

As someone who makes their money from software, I wouldn't want it done to me...so nope, never done it!
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two things to mention here.

1) This site does not condone or allow piracy of software or any other copyrighted material in any shape or form. It is nice to see that we have a self moderating community.

2) Even if someone did do that for you it would be to no avail as you would still need to contact TomTom to get it activated to work on your GO.

In the mean time if you feel that you cannot justify the cost of the Maps of Western Europe then why not look to the Major Roads of Europe which were included with your original purchase. Not fully detailed, but will get you from town to town.
lostgerry
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: FRENCH MAPS TOO EXPENSIVE ? Reply with quote

I think the map of France is FAR to expensive ? I mean forking out about a Hundred Quid seems very expensive to me ??? and the best way to make people find a way of pirating your software is to charge to much for it in the first place innit ?
Nah sorry M8 a Cd costs bog all to make theses days ? ok so you have to develop it but make it affordable and every one will buy a copy if only for the odd shopping trip

I got a photographic memory only fing is it aint developed !!!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: