Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Navman iCN 510 Safety Camera Audio Warning
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Navman iCN 510 Safety Camera Audio Warning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aravinthan_v
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Navman iCN 510 Safety Camera Audio Warning Reply with quote

Hi! I have recently bought a Navman iCN 510 and I have downloaded the safety camera database. The download consisted of .bmp files as well as .wav files. I have setup the .bmp files to show on the map. But am I also able to setup to .wav files for audio warnings? If so, how do I do that? Also, I have noticed speed limit .bmp files (i.e. 20, 30, 40 etc.), how do I set these up?
stanshawe
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, .wav files will not work with the audible chime on the Icn510, it works for the first announcement and then you lose all audio sounds completely, don't bother trying to enter them, just use the default chime announcement. As for the .bmp files for speed limits you can enter these as you entered the safety camera database but if you use the same file name eg. GATSO then obviously you will overwrite your original entry but having said that if you do use a different file name then you will be duplicating your entries, I think the ideal way (see my topic above) would be to delete all speed limit entries on the database prior to entering speed limits, I have entered both on my unit but haven't yet had time to try it to see the result. Hope this helps.

Rich
stanshawe
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a further to my last, I didn't realise but I have have just been informed that the TBA files are the non Speed Limit ones so if you load the Speed Limit ones and then the TBA ones you will have the complete set (this is just the Gatso and Mobile cameras)

Rich

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Mio Navman Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: