Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Some thanks plus a bitmap question
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Some thanks plus a bitmap question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northernbloke
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Some thanks plus a bitmap question Reply with quote

Firstly, many, many thanks to whoever posted the info (sorry I can't seem to find the thread I read it on - but you'll know who you are) in here about simply needing to make a wrong turn so CP will recalculate the route and in doing so switch on the POI notification. I've only been trying to get it to work since October last year, and was on the verge of kissing goodbye to my £300 that ALK so happily took from me and going the TT3 way instead. It works happily with the CP bluetooth GPS unit.

Secondly - I've got the hang of updating the speedcam lists every month, I'm installing each type into it's own Custom Category ie Gatso/Specs/Temp etc... and it's working fine thanks to the help mentioned above. BUT is there any way I can make CP5 use the nice little bitmap images for the cameras instead of a small red pin?

Regards,

Northernbloke

HP HX4700, 1Gb MMc, 128Mb CF, Crap Pilot 5 Live...............
Snowy
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad the info was of use to someone re initiating POI alerts. Another way I have found of triggering them is to enter the 'Options' menu, after CoPilot is in guidance mode with is route calculated, then select POI and just tap OK. Bing bong the POI alerts start working! Wink

My problem is now that I regularly lose the POI alerts enroute and I'm now investigating whether using an external GPS receiver will help resolve this.

I feel I'm so close and yet so ruddy far Crying or Very sad

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: