Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Colour of 'Next road' bar.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Colour of 'Next road' bar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
copthorneking
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Colour of 'Next road' bar. Reply with quote

I find that the bottom line of the navigator in TT 3.03 is very difficult to read in daylight (it is white text on light blue).
Is there any way to change this? I have tried different colour schemes within TOMTOM but can't find one which changes that lowest line.
Ideally I'd like black text on white.
swing
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Colour of 'Next road' bar. Reply with quote

copthorneking wrote:
I find that the bottom line of the navigator in TT 3.03 is very difficult to read in daylight (it is white text on light blue).
Is there any way to change this?
Firstly, try downloading the extra colour schemes available on the TomTom website to see if these help.

Secondly, and where I suspect you may end up is to go to http://www.jgeertsma.com/tomtom/ where you can download a colour scheme editor (I think you have to copy one of the colour theme files to your PC, change the colours, and then send the file back to the PPC). However, if you are not sure, or you are not happy with fiddling around with this, then don't do it. Although I have this app installed and ready to go, I've yet to use it, so cannot comment on whether you will be able to change this one bar, or whether you will have to substitute the whole Blue area on the screen with a new colour.

That website also includes some additional themes, although I think they are the same as available from TomTom.
robs
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: cant find colour schemes on tomtom website Reply with quote

does anyone have a link to the extra tomtom colour schemes?
thanks
swing
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: cant find colour schemes on tomtom website Reply with quote

robs wrote:
does anyone have a link to the extra tomtom colour schemes?
thanks
No, it appears TomTom have updated their website, and they are no longer easily accessible. I guess if someone has copies of them we should arrange for them to be hosted here...
watie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link you require is this http://www.tomtom.com/addons/index.php?Product=1&Category=4&Language=1

Regards
Watie
swing
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watie wrote:
The link you require is this http://www.tomtom.com/addons/index.php?Product=1&Category=4&Language=1
Well found! Shame this isn't easily available from the Downloads area Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: