Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - GPRS on HP2210 from Sony Ericcson K700
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

GPRS on HP2210 from Sony Ericcson K700

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkelley79
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: GPRS on HP2210 from Sony Ericcson K700 Reply with quote

Here's my question.

Has anyone managed to get their k700 moby to let an HP2210 pocket pc running windows 2003, use the GPRS connection, across Bluetooth??

I am with O2 (pay monthly), and have spent countless hours going through settings with Data Services at O2. They seem unable to work out why this isn't working. (yeah....thanks guys!!)

I can get the two talking and ecxhange files no problem. But I really want to give the TT Traffic a go and see how well it works. I have put in all the settings for DNS servers, APN has been correctly assigned, I have used the correct 'Extra string'. But still it wont work.

All I get is connecting, followed very quickly with a disconnected.

This may be a problem with the phone as the on the TT site they say they have tested the HP2210 and it worked fine.

If anyone can help, this would be really appreciated. Please go easy with the technical stuff as I am new to all this.

p.s. I am using the wired GPS so there should be no Bluetooth conflict with other devices.
rkelley79
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a number of people have looked at this posting, I wondered if they were looking for the same answer as me.

If you have had similar problems let me know so that I can at least contact O2 with the knowledge that this is a common problem and then maybe they will work to resolve any issues. If it's just me then I think they will hope I just go away!!

Thanks for looking guys.

Richard

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: