Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - M56 J14 16/10/12 @ 16:00 - Speed Trap?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

M56 J14 16/10/12 @ 16:00 - Speed Trap?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkelbie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: M56 J14 16/10/12 @ 16:00 - Speed Trap? Reply with quote

I was driving in the 3rd lane on this route on Tuesday and everyone began to brake when approaching a bridge around J14 on the M56. I honestly don't know if I was doing over 80, I rarely exceed 80 unless over taking and generally drive @ 75mph but I panic when I encounter what I think to be a mobile speed trap.

Did anyone see this and can they confirm if it was a speed trap or not as all I could see was a lone man an a camera on a tripod. There was no vehicles or waiting police cars on the motorway (that I could see) nor was there a van close by. He just appeared to be on his own stood on the bridge looking down towards lanes 2 or 3.

I have about 12 days to wait now and I hate doubting myself so if anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated as just saw a thread dating back quite some time about a similar situation and the man was never confirmed to be a speed trap or Truck fan.

Thanks
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to post twice, your posts will get seen Smile
(The other ancient topic you posted in has now soared up the list and is sitting right next to this one in the index).

See here

I'll lock this one, to avoid duplicated answers.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: