Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Advice wantedon Rikline charger
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice wantedon Rikline charger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avalon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Advice wantedon Rikline charger Reply with quote

I am stting up a couple ipaq 38/39 in a couple of vans of mine with the rikaline 6010. I have burnt out a couple of ipaq 6017Q1 gps/chargers for some reason with the same ipaq.
Is this common faulty with the unit or is it just bad connectors or what?I have just upgraded to windows 2003 0n the ipaq has this ant bearing?

Also where can i purchase new connection leads for the ipaq 38/39 A6017Q1 where i wont get ripped off. One company wanted the full price of the unit although I only need the charger section???
regards Avalon
fergyuk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have been running a Rikaline 6010 with a dell Axim x5 for about a year so far with no problems . The 6010 is powered all the time 24/7

With regards to getting a new chrger section , try this guy on ebay. he says give him a call on 01296 421392

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4668&item=5700060738&rd=1

Hope this helps

Fergy :D
avalon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks fergy - got it on nex sales ebay for £19.99 after first being quoted £80.00!!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: