Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help Needed!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superdon
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Help Needed! Reply with quote

Hi,

Right. Made the decision to buy a GPS system last week and have since got myself more and more confused!

One of the main features I would like (although not essential) is to be able to input a number of stops and the device work out or optimise the route for me.

I originally was looking at the Navman 510 (I have a budget of around £350) and have a friend that has it and likes his. I have also borrowed my dads Mio 168 for the last day or two which has Copilot 4 on it.

I have read numerous reviews and opinions, and as I say I am totally unsure of what to go for.

I like the idea of the all in one Navman 510, but I feel that the PDA solution might offer a bit more flexibility. I am also worried that once the Navman 510 becomes outdated, it will mean purchasing new hardware again rather than just a software upgrade.

I am now considering a Mio 168 with Copilot 5, although I have read several bad reviews. I also read that the Mio 168 will not be compatible with the upcoming live traffic features of Copilot - is that correct?

Is there any bluetooth PDA packages with Copilot live that are around £350?

I suppose what I am looking for is the best all round solution for £350 that will be as future proof as possible.

Cheers!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: