Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Navman 4410 and XDAII HELP!!!!!!!!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Navman 4410 and XDAII HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
risky3301
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Navman 4410 and XDAII HELP!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I have been using tha NAVMAN 4410 and the XDAII for while now and it worked very well, used the maps etc in UK, Spain, Germany etc, I decided to upgrade my XDAII rom software, I resinstalled the SMART ST software/bluetooth etc, now I have problems.
If I start SMART ST with the Bluetooth on, it just freezes and I have to soft reset the XDA, If I start Smart ST with the bluetooth Off, Smart ST loads OK, directly I switch on the BlueTooth it freezes again, has anybody here successfully used the NAVMAN 4410 with the XDAII with the rom upgrade or if you have experienced the same problem as me, how did you fix the problem.
Tim Buxton
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you applied the fix? Go to Navman's website here and click on the word 'HERE' just below the question 'Is my PDA compatible with NAVMAN?'

This opens another window in which you click, unsurprisingly XDAII. Click on the word 'Patch' and follow the instructions.
risky3301
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim, Thanks for link, I have already applied the fixes, they are needed to bond using bluetooth, bonding is OK, running the SMART ST is OK it's only when I join them together I get this problem.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: