Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - M56 Eastbound Junction 14-15 - was it a speed camera ?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

M56 Eastbound Junction 14-15 - was it a speed camera ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkelbie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy_P wrote:
No need to post twice, your posts will get seen Smile

But I don't think anyone is going to be able to say for sure. As Darren said above....

Darren wrote:

Impossible to say. Entirely possible that the police car was parked off to the side or that it was something entirely different and not a speed camera at all.

Sorry for doubling up, was just going to start a thread and when saw this just thought it was crazy that something similar happened all them years ago too.

Not so long ago the M60 had a early morning surprise with a van parked on the bridge and I kicked myself for a weeks convinced he got me. I even drove at a front facing camera once that flashed and the van on the inside was the speeder but I thought I hope it knows it was him not me.

I was hoping other people in the area at the time may of saw it as it seems really unorthodox for a man to be alone with a camera, usually they work in a van or in pairs so police car waits for you and he clocks your speed.

I always doubt my speed as without even monitoring my speed I can cruise along at the speed limits naturally now in my car so when I spot something last minute I panic to make sure I wasn't exceeding the limit

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: