Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Lost Cameras
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Cameras
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mars.1
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can 441-2742-4892-11698 missing camers id's on a406 near redbridge-ilford. There is one more in that area on the a406 which i need to set the exact location for on my i3, 5 in total which are not on data base. I have also got one on the m11 near woodford bridge- 4785. I have already submited 2 more on the a13 on newham way which was missing.
pete318
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mars.1 wrote:
I can 441-2742-4892-11698 missing camers id's on a406 near redbridge-ilford. There is one more in that area on the a406 which i need to set the exact location for on my i3, 5 in total which are not on data base. I have also got one on the m11 near woodford bridge- 4785. I have already submited 2 more on the a13 on newham way which was missing.
Yeah, I can confirm the two I noted as re-instate submissions were 441 and 2742 Smile
mars.1
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been keeping an eye on all these locations for the last 2 weeks. I hope they can be reinstalled in time for the next database release.
mars.1
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's still one more on the a406 that i still need to get and should get that location by saterday and when i do i will re-submit that one manually.
pete318
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mars.1 wrote:
There's still one more on the a406 that i still need to get and should get that location by saterday and when i do i will re-submit that one manually.
Is that the extra monitron they've added you're talking about? I spotted that but didn't have time to take some geological pointers to get a good 'fix' Smile
mars.1
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No its just a gatso, but i know the one your thinking of by redbridge, but i have not submited yet because when i last went past it, there was no camera fixed to it, just an emty monitron pole. It needs to have an eye keeped on it for when the camera is finally fixed to the pole.
ItsMikeE
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the one you mention on the M11 near Woodford Bridge the 50mph camera about 2 miles from the end of the motorway.
I got 3 points on that one back in 2001 (going at 62mph on a motorway) so I always keep an eye out for it, and noticed it disappeared from the DB the update before last, even though it is still there.

mars.1 wrote:
mars.1
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thats the one, 2 miles from the end of the m11 near woodford bridge.
mars.1
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the attention of MIKEB from pocket gps world, about the a406 missing cameras. I have had a look at the map and have noticed the cameras are back that were missing. BUT 4892 needs to be deleted because this is wrong and 13421 needs to go back on database except the icon for 13421 needs to moved to the other side of the motorway.
mars.1
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeB, i can give you 2 more missing camera id's on the a13 newham way, 11696 and 3186. I did submit these but this way is faster.
Paul80
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any maps available, on-line or for download that allow the Speed Camera database to be used showing the actual possitions of all the listed cameras.

I know it can be done with auto route but I cannot find my disk to install it.

Anything else available that will do this.

Thanks

Paul
pete318
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mars.1 wrote:
Yes, thats the one, 2 miles from the end of the m11 near woodford bridge.
That'd be 4785. I've submitted a change request on this one, just drove past it and saw someone sitting in a car on the hard shoulder right next to it working on something.... Someone noting the exact location perhaps? Wonder if they're from here ;)
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pete318 wrote:
... just drove past it and saw someone sitting in a car on the hard shoulder right next to it working on something.... Someone noting the exact location perhaps? Wonder if they're from here ;)

I hope that is not one of us. We would not condone ilegal activities. Stopping on a motorway when you dont need to is irresponsible and exceedingly dangerous.
pete318
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeB wrote:
pete318 wrote:
... just drove past it and saw someone sitting in a car on the hard shoulder right next to it working on something.... Someone noting the exact location perhaps? Wonder if they're from here ;)

I hope that is not one of us. We would not condone ilegal activities. Stopping on a motorway when you dont need to is irresponsible and exceedingly dangerous.
Well of course it could have been someone with a genuine reason to stop there I guess. Just seemed funny that he was like almost exactly alongside the camera Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: