Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Can't get checkpoint 3.2 working with Tomtom v3
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't get checkpoint 3.2 working with Tomtom v3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Can't get checkpoint 3.2 working with Tomtom v3 Reply with quote

Can anyone help me???

I have tomtom navigator v3 bluetooth and checkpoint 3.2 installed on my IPAQ2210.

I have sucessfully synchonised checkpoint to insatll cameras and other pois. I have set tomtom checkboxes on POI screen to monitor cameras and I have checked boxes in checkpoint to monitor camera, set up speed warnings etc.

The problem is that when I pass a camera, I get no con shown in Noavigator (icons were downloaded by synch), and not info displayed on the screen by checkpoint. It looks like checkpoint is totally ignoring the settings.

I have e-mailed checkpoint with this problem , but no reply as yet. Is there anything else I should have done to get this working??

Any help/suggestions will be gratefuully received.
SteveW
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should check where you have stored your Safety Camera POIs....these are usually on the storage card within the "....Navigator Map" folder. There should be two files.

Steve

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: