Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom Traffc Trial
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom Traffc Trial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timbof
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: TomTom Traffc Trial Reply with quote

Hi - got a TTG700 a while ago and wanted to take the 30 day TT Traffic trial. Signed up but had problems getting my mobile phone to connect. For various reasons I didn't get chance to get the phone working until after the 30 days. I can now connect OK but my login fails. Is it possible to sign up for the trial again?

Thanks
Tim
Shinymera
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know the trial doesn't activate until the TT connects. If the TT wasn't connecting to your phone then the trial couldn't be active and so it shouldn't have expired.
mike_d
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have been struggling to get my Nokia to connect and when I finally did I too got a message that the subscription had expired.

I find the TomTom support system worse than useless, I have not yet had a satisfactory answer to any issue I have raised, though the word resolved appears by each one. To them resolution seems to mean that there has been an answer sent, whether it helps or not. Whoever responds seems not to have a clue what you are talking about, I wonder if any of them have seen a TomTom, let alone used one.
timbof
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not working - I get a 'Unknown username and password combination. Please re-enter' message, along with Error Code 2024.

After reading about TomTom Plus here: http://www.tomtom.com/lib/doc/go5/refman/UK/TomTomGO_manual.htm#traffic I tried a different (new) email address, but got the same error - also tried entering my product code as the password, that didn't work either...
timbof
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After searching TomTom support for the error code, found this:
http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?Language=1&query=error+code+2024&FID=3249

So entered my site username and password, and now get 'The trial subscription to this service has expired. You can renew your subscription at www.tomtom.com' and Error Code 2029, which I assume will be the paid-for service. I guess I could create another logon on the tomtom website...

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: