Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - WM5 Windows Mobile 5 and Navman 4410 V2
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

WM5 Windows Mobile 5 and Navman 4410 V2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blman66
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: WM5 Windows Mobile 5 and Navman 4410 V2 Reply with quote

Hello Everybody and thanks for the the excellent posts that I have been following for a long while, tho this is my first post.

I just got myself a TORQ P120 (E-Ten M600) Windows Media 5 (WM5) Pocket PC phone upgrading from a Siemens SX66 PPC2003.

Ive gotten all my other applications to work just fine after the switch but the SmartST v2 app refuses to connect and validate and so of course I cant use my Navman 4420 GPS

Any help is genuinely appreciated ....
asymtrax
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in the exact same boat. Upgraded from sx66 to cingular 8125. The software seems to work. I am able to connect to bluetooth gps but the software will not see the comport that the gps is able to use.

any ideas?
G1LIW
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a similar related topic, I originally bought my (now stolen, damit) 4410 with SmartST v2 for use with my HP Ipaq H1940; I've still got the software, but I have now got an Orange SPV C600 smartphone; so, first question, wil the software load to the phone, and second question, assuming the s/w loads onto the C600 (windows Mobile 5, of course ;)) can I use a different 3rd party bluetooth GPS receiver with it?
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you guys set the outgoing com port in the blue tooth manager after pairing the receiver

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
CJ9
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Imate Jamin with Navman 4410 and SmartSTV2 Reply with quote

Hi all

I just stumbled across your site and have been reading lots of posts but nothing seems to cover what I need.

I had a Imate Pocket PC2002 that worked beautifully with my Navman 4410 Bluetooth receiver, and using Navmas SmartST V2 software. I just recently upgraded to an Imate Jamin with Windows Mobile 5, and I cannot get the SmartST V2 software to successfully load. Am I trying to do something that cannot work, and if so what software do you recommend. I have managed to pair the 4410 with the Jamin, but without the software it is ofcourse usless.

Any assistance or guidance appreciated.

Thanks

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: